Things other players do that make you want to headdesk

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sheaffer, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Oscarmw New Member

People who sell random crap to the guild portal vendor......
  2. atchoom Lorekeeper

people who put ONE crappy tradeskill item in guild bank ,items they got while doing dailies.........

rangers in a raid dps group who fires arrows at max distance ( away from shaman epic , group heals and splash ), and need extra heals that could go to the MT instead .
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Stickietoes Augur

People have no idea how annoying that is.
    Oscarmw and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  4. Rafather Augur

People that dont know you can sort vendors by amount, as in unlimited will always be listed first.
  5. sojuu Augur

People that claim you can sort the guild vender by amount when it doesnt matter I still find it annoying to sift through the random crap on the vendor.
  6. Stickietoes Augur

Exactly, Yes, you can sort to unlimited so all that junk is at the bottom, but when i'm looking at the portal stone to buy, I set from highest price to lowest, so now I need to sift through all that junk.

No, it is not laziness, it's annoying.
  7. Rafather Augur

its being an idiot.
    Genoane likes this.
  8. Beimeith Lord of the Game

People that argue about statistics when they don't even understand the basic principles of it...
  9. Rafather Augur

People that take over a fan site and then get mad and remove raids from said site because they cant beat them.
  10. Beimeith Lord of the Game

People that benefit from the time and effort someone puts in maintaining UIs, websites, and programs that have been abandoned, and creates new things, (all for free), who then get upset anytime the person does something they don't like.
  11. Agrippa Augur

Impatient people that see you pulling and fighting in a given area but pull the room you were about to pull from next anyhow.

To go with the above, people that do the above, then get upset when you pull through them, but a mob or five strays.
  12. Brogett Augur

90% of people make up stats on the spot anyway, and the other 20% suck at math.
    onyuyan, Beimeith and IDotPeople like this.
  13. IDotPeople Augur

That sounds fun anyways, go around to random TS vendors, and buy cheap components alphabetically, then dump them in the guild portal vendor. Thanks for the great idea guys.
  14. Zahrym Augur

People who cut circular crusted objects typically with warm-gelatinesque filling into 8th's, what are you? satan?
  15. Casidia Augur

People who act like Eq1 is the only worthwhile mmo that will ever exist, who seems happy to stay there for their entire life, who claim that no game will ever offer similar again (when i raid, for the last years i asked myself what it actually does offer besides farming and being with your guild...).
    People who will never admit if something is repetitive, dull and/or boring.
    Maybe i'm just unlucky, but i ran into that type all...the...freaking...time...
  16. Rafather Augur

World of Tanks, try it out.
  17. onyuyan Augur

People who use vent to the extent that they have no capability communicating with other group members who aren't in vent
    Sheamous and Khoza like this.
  18. Brosa Augur

People who get totally lost for 30 minutes after the auto-run default key was abolished from the game. /Pokes YMM
    Rathaniel likes this.
  19. Bigstomp Augur

Isn't that 103% of people?
  20. Leerah Augur

We used to keep TL boxes up for the second half of the Vishimatar raid.