Test Update 07/09/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by KevinMcP, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Dzarn Developer

Unfortunately the item transformation button does not appear when inspecting item rewards, so I can understand the confusion some of you are experiencing.

The transforming ornamentations are able to cycle their weapon graphic between various 1-handed forms and 2-handed forms. You are granted two so that dual wielding classes can ornament each weapon, classes that use two handed weapons can transform the weapon into a two-handed form.

The lore text description on the items details each graphic type that the item can cycle through: mace through hand axe and cestus are 1-handed ornaments while the truncheon through axe are two handed ornaments. They can be applied to any 1h or 2h weapon type [1hb, 1hs, 1hp, h2h] and [2hb, 2hs, 2hp].

Hopefully that clears up some of the confusion.
    Wiji likes this.
  2. fortuneteller Augur

Explain what you mean with people using 2 handers are shorted?

You get 1 you can use, i Have not heard any zerkers or any other chars WHO can use 2handers being able to dual wield 2handers weapons.

dual wielders get 2 , because they can .... dual wield, wield 2 weapons at same time.
  3. Xicararn Journeyman

kinda large bug i found in argin hiz

i did the 2 group missions with a guildmate who already had partisan, then when i was working on partisan myself, hailing vasser gives you the text that he would give if you had partisan (blue letter options were group, raid, and other) however none of the things you can say to him give any further responce, thankfully i had a 48 hour chat log and was able to look up what to say for my alts to request the 3rd partisan task from vasser, but, if you do the group missions before the partisan tasks, your unable to get the text to request his tasks
    Dzarn likes this.
  4. Dzarn Developer

Thank you for reporting the issue, it has been fixed on the beta server so it should be corrected in the live server patch. Vasser will now check which tasks you have completed in the correct order (earliest to latest in the series) and will correctly offer you the earliest task you have not yet completed.

Additionally I've made sure that if you have either mission or the raid instance he offers that he will respond to you with the proper key word to enter that instance (NPCs not doing this is a pet peeve of mine.)
  5. Wiji Elder

Once someone completes the short lore mission from Lady Lendiniara, they are unable to request it again.
    For someone piggy backing into missions you have to complete the partisan tasks yourself or find a virgin partisan to get your grubby non-questing hands on that sweet sweet aug.
  6. Xicararn Journeyman

the named in the new ha, inferno vortex, was a grey con, died in 1 round of mage pet hits, and droped no loot >.<
  7. feiddan Augur

Yup.

Completion of the task does give a lockout, on my /taskt. After those 6 hours, I'm unable to request it again.
  8. Edrick Augur

Personally, I don't think it is asking too much that somebody has to take the time to do a few standard issue quests and three missions to get the best aug in the game.
  9. Wiji Elder

Yeah I don't disagree, just pointing it out.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. feiddan Augur

I also agree, but I'm not sure if it's intended.

If the quest is non-repeatable, should it be giving a lockout timer?
  11. Saeadyan Elder

After the patch we no longer have revamp zones on test. Had Crush and perma for 1 day then they are gone and no revamps now. :(
  12. Ranndom_TheUndead Augur

Not really a bug, more of an annoyance. The collection spawns in the Argin HA are so vastly spread out theyre not even worth looking for. Consider centralizing them around keepers hall and the Diamond division, perhaps 2 in each?
  13. jAbb Journeyman

Has anybody actually managed to do this yet? I tried to /testcopy my heroic mage tonight and got the same message as when they first launched. Can't do it. A friend tried 2 of her heroic toons and had the same result. Haven't seen anything posted about a glitch.
  14. Narknon Augur

Some bugs. Receive the unbalanced achievement in Burn Out no matter what you do. Auras are avoidable in corners during phase 3 too, removing the mechanic that you have to move around. Walls in mines are very easy to get stuck in. Rewind wont get you out. One area of the mines the support frame thing isn't touching the ground. Some mobs stand in the walls in houses. Some pots and decorations in vassers house have more pots sticking up through them (I heard you like pots in your pots). Portals in void sometimes fail, and monks like feiddan go through them and die. And most importantly! The Sol'Dal shield ornament (gamewide non beta first!) will not go into my shield. Says this combination would not be usable by anyone.
  15. EnchanterLoid New Member

I believe you/we need to wait until the patch hits the live servers for the testcopy changes to be active.
  16. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

EnchanterLoid is correct, Live is not in sync with Test at the moment so the changes on Live's end have not gone into effect. Wait until Live gets the patch, probably early Wednesday morning & then try again.
    Obiziana likes this.
  17. JChan Developer

Correct. This needs to be promoted to the live servers before the change will take effect.
  18. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Thank you.
  19. Rafather Augur

- Enabled number pad key input on edit controls. This includes the chat window.

How do we get the enter on the number pad back to the way its been for 15 years? Why was this change needed?
  20. JChan Developer

Turn off your "Num Lock" and it should behave exactly like it used to when you're in an edit window (such as the chat window).