2 nights, 2 zone crashes of tower of rot

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Eliz, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Eliz New Member

and ALOT of wasted time.

One crashed once when slightly under 25% on bayle

Other crashed while tanking minis at about 50% each
  2. Pengarie New Member

Went to this zone tonight and it is not even giving experience.Asked the group beside me and they said the same thing.
  3. Uxtalzon Augur

This the mission, or raid? Happening in static zone? Could use more details.

I'd want to know because I would very much like to avoid the mission if it can crash.
  4. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Possibly unrelated to the crash (raid instance only from what I've seen), but would be a strange coincidence.

Both of these were the last line of text I received before the zone crash (PST timezone):

[Thu Jun 26 19:52:31 2014] Oruatyrim`s pet has been slain by !
    [Thu Jun 26 19:52:31 2014] Vectors`s familiar has been slain by !

And the following day:

[Fri Jun 27 18:12:10 2014] Steel`s pet has been slain by !

There should be two spaces before the !, but the forums truncate it.
    These messages can happen at other times during the same event, but did not cause crashes.
    Iila likes this.
  5. Edrick Augur

We had the Bixie 2 raid instance crash on us and the last thing that happened was a warrior's pet being killed. Wish I could provide more information on what kind of pet it was, but I don't know.

The point I'm driving home here is that if pets can crash instances, they have grown too powerful and may one day take over the world if we don't stop them now.
    guado, Sirene_Fippy and Yinla like this.
  6. kramer2202 Elder

Have had a similar experience on this raid on Cazic. We have had a zone crash 3 times in the last week. Twice happened at 25%. One time happened at 40%
  7. Iila Augur

Xorbb1 had a similar crash bug, a pet type being killed (by the eye AE?) would cause the zone to crash.

Ban pets and familiars in the last phases. Or maybe just crappy ones that can die to AEs, since the event has been beaten enough times without any special anti-pet rules by other guilds.
    Sirene_Fippy likes this.