PoW down!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Enkel, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Edrick Augur

Alright, who leaked the strat?
  2. Enkel Augur

Agreed. If he you knew the event you would know that their increases had nothing to do with it. All comes down to strategy and execution of everything. Also, first time we have done Plane of War in awhile, or this event might have been down a week ago or so, but we have had huge attendance issues as of late.
  3. Reht The Dude abides...

Grats guys, impressive win!
  4. Qulas Augur

I am going to assume this was directed at my guild.

I am also going to assume you've never attempted this event by your comment.
    guado, Elricvonclief, Esero and 4 others like this.
  5. Ebonylight-Xegony Elder

Romance, im a little sad im not in that achievement picture. No more Skin for you.
    Romance likes this.
  6. Bahdah Augur

7 rogues, 8 is to many imo !
  7. Enkel Augur

When big papa posts, he means business.
    Iila likes this.
  8. Stubar Augur

I LOL'ed so hard when I read this that I may or may not have spit out my drink.
    Kreacher, Iila, Bahdah and 1 other person like this.
  9. Romance Augur

Thought I got them all, but the box was as big as my screen so I couldn't show more.

Here you go buddy, just for you! :)
    [Mon Jun 23 19:21:52 2014] Your guildmate Ebonylight has completed Plane of War Raid achievement.
    Enkel likes this.
  10. Bahdah Augur

11. Iila Augur

You obviously have no clue what's involved in this event. If you did, you would know how far off base your statements are.
  12. Iila Augur

Same.
    Bahdah likes this.
  13. Tadenea Augur

congrats little sad on the reward of 3 augs and 2 items
    Tier 2 quality but only 10 currency (currency for T1 really?)
    Fenthen likes this.
  14. Piemastaj Augur

4 Augs, we got 2 of the Heroic Agi augs.

The augs are group level which is terrible for the difficulty. 7 SD for that raid, seriously? When you can go get two 10 SD augs from the anniversary. Should have been 12-15 SD on the heroic int aug.
    Iila likes this.
  15. Whulfgar Augur

Congrats guys ! Its a VERY impressive win ! SUP FOOB !!
    Ebonylight-Xegony likes this.
  16. Iila Augur

Seriously, the SD/HA should be higher on those augs. I have a bunch of 8 sd/ha augs from group mobs, and some 10 ones from several year old events. This is one of the hardest events around, the augs should be better than the group mission augs that I could get via moloing.
    Evercluck, Esero and Piemastaj like this.
  17. Ebonylight-Xegony Elder

Skin shall once again be casted <3
  18. Synisca Augur

You cost me platinum. :mad: I thought it'd at least make it to page two before this started. Thanks a lot.
    Ratbo Peep, Kreacher, Romance and 3 others like this.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Grats guys. :)

Good to see the dev time wasn't wasted.
    Ebonylight-Xegony and Iila like this.
  20. Velora Journeyman

Was told by members of MS that this event was unbeatable, I guess Realm proved that notion wrong, and why they're the number 1 guild in the game for the last five years. Congrats RoI! The skill, teamwork, and tenacity that it took to beat this event must have been darn impressive.
    Bahdah, Enkel, Savager and 5 others like this.