Update Bugs 06/18/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jun 18, 2014.

1. kulca New Member

The max rank of Wizard's AA "destructive fury" was decreased to 24.
  2. Tarrin Augur

That is actually working as intended.

The spell has a recast of like 6 seconds. When you cast it once, you get a debuff that puts 5 (incorrectly focusing to ~9) min timer on you. You can not cast it again while this debuff is on you, or you get the infinite spell bar. Wait for the debuff to fade, it will cast again. The bear pet does *not* stay up. So just because the pet is gone, doesn't mean it is ready to be cast again.
  3. Zentara Augur

Manalinked gauntlets are not proccing at all now...not on swings, nor on any activated ability a warrior would use. 10 min parse with 217% overhaste, standard raid buffs and did not receive Spell Empowerment once.
  4. Greymantle Augur

Another conflict, grasping nettlecloak overwrites and blocks Ro's burning cloak.
  5. Riou EQResource

All TS items from t2 now only proc on defensives (parry, block, dodge iirc)
  6. Kinyenya Lorekeeper

Maybe but it should not lock up your entire spell set forcing u to relog or rezone
  7. Zentara Augur

Hmm...interesting, after you mentioned that I checked parses and did see it proccing. Will have to see if they are still worth using...
  8. Ratbo Peep Augur

Ya - this is a problem. Idjuts are using them in the Bazaar.....

-R
  9. Ratbo Peep Augur

Elemental Arrow is being resisted (a lot) by a grey con (level 50) combat dummy.
    The parent AA's (Volatile and Glacial arrow) we never resisted - even by raid MoBs
    -R
  10. Gr8fuldave Augur

The description on SK tome Insolent Influence Rk. II is wrong. It still says it heals your pet, but Aristo said that he changed the proc to increase pet melee damage.
  11. smash Augur

Could(should) just as well have made it say gift of mana 9 instead, to avoid confusion.
    Yinla likes this.
  12. Tobynn Augur

Happy Memento is still dropping in The Rotten Heart mission. Still no stats, still no charm script. Rather unpleasant to complete the mission, open the chest, and find a broken reward.
  13. Koryu Professional Roadkill

This bug is not just limited to familiars. It is affecting mercenaries and players in illusions, too. It seems that the game is using the base models for these NPCs (or PCs in an NPC illusion), not taking into account whatever visual modifications there should be. For example, I have seen Bazu mercenaries in the Lobby that are appropriate size for the Wall of Slaughter. Also, I encountered a player in the dragorn illusion who was pale blue instead of the standard red granted by the Dragorn War Mask, and another player who was a fiery orange nekhon but insisted he was using the shadow nekhon illusion item (correct buff in the buff window). We are seeing model defaults for size, color, and texture.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. Ashigaru Augur

Stream of Hatred AA (SK directional ae aggro) is not hastened by the AA that affect our AA hate AE. Refresh is 3mins.
  15. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Warrior Weapon Proficiency possible bugs on Live:

2Hander Proficiency is cancelling Myrmidon's Skill shoulder click buff. I know the proficiency buff has a negative dodge rate mod, and this may be intended (still annoying).

Activating Last Stand still cancels the Shield Proficiency buff. This shouldn't be necessary, the highest % mitigator should be taking effect. (Good news: the reverse is not true, reactivating Shield Proficiency no longer cancels Last Stand like it did on Test. Bad news: having to reactivate a 10 hour buff that never should have been overwritten mid-fight, and trying to do so without the mob sneaking a round in between the two different defensive effects.)

Dual Wield proficiency only lasts for 6 hours instead of 10 like the other proficiency buffs, and its timer continues to tick down in non-combat zones; it appears the spell effect is not taking advantage of Extended Ingenuity AA line. Also, the ability description states there is a bonus to mitigation, but the spell data shows it decreasing mitigation. Will parse this tomorrow for proof.

[41087] Dual-Wielding Proficiency
    Restriction: Type 868
    Target: Self
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Casting: 0s, Recast: 30s
    Duration: 06:00:00 (3600 ticks), Extendable: No, Dispelable: Yes
    1: Increase Chance to Parry by 30%
    2: Decrease Chance to Block by 40%
    3: Decrease Chance to Dodge by 40%
    4: Increase 1H Blunt Damage v2 by 30%
    5: Increase 1H Slash Damage v2 by 30%
    6: Increase 1H Pierce Damage v2 by 30%
    7: Inhibit Effect: Shield Equip Hate Mod
    10: Decrease Melee Mitigation by 10%
    11: Stacking: Overwrite existing spell if slot 1 is 'Hit Damage v2' and < 100
    Text: You appear more balanced.
    Increases dual-wielded damage, parry skill, and gives a slight increase in damage mitigation while reducing block and dodge skill slightly.
  16. Iila Augur

You're trying to cast a spell with a 600 second cast time, duck or stopcast to break it.
  17. Fnyanea Augur

What the?
  18. Songsa Augur

Same for rogues
  19. Ratbo Peep Augur

Hi!
    Can confirm the bug with Bosqueakers Discipline.
    Also, more ranks of Shield Block did not appear. (I think they were announced?)
    Now on to my post.
    Not sure if this is an oversight or a bug? But the 2HS weapon on the CotF Group Gear Vendor is flagged for SK/Pally only (not even Warrior?) - while all the rest of that exact same set are flagged for all melee that can use.
    1 Handers: (all 86-AC, 2651-HP, 2539-Mana, 2638-END, 102/22 Ratio)
    Serrated Limb Lopper (1HS)
    Sol Shestopyor (1HB)
    Sol Short Spear (1HP)
    Sol Stiletto (also 1HP for Rogues - so they can DW) Slightly lower stats.
    2 Handers: (all 129-AC, 4639-HP, 4444-Mana, 4616-END, 247/35 Ratio)
    Sol Staff (2HB)
    Sol Spear (2HP)
    Then comes the 2HS of the set.
    Sol Honorblade (129-AC, 4765-HP, 4444-Mana, 4582-END, 287/37 Ratio)
    This is the one flagged for SK/Pally only - though there is nothing about it to set it "apart" as a "Tank only" type of a weapon. In fact the Knights prefer a special 1HS so as to S&B it usually. This 2hs (as flagged) just "doesn't make sence" - so I assume it was meant for all melee that can use too.

Thanks, -Rat
  20. Kinyenya Lorekeeper

This spell does not nor is it supposed to have a 600 second cast timer lol its a bug, confirmed bug. Its supposed to be more like 6 seconds and ducking or stopcast doesnt work trust me i tried everything. They have confirmed its a bug.