Update Bugs 06/18/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jun 18, 2014.

1. smash Augur

Old version of coh also do tha now.
  2. guado Augur

When proccing Gift of Mana, I see you guys changed the names to match the spell ranks. Well Gift of Mana is max'd, I'm level 100, and Gift of Mana 7 is proccing off my lvl 96+ spells. This is wayyyyy to low, as in, Gift of Mana is broken atm.
  3. Aydin New Member

Unable to request the mercenary upgrade quest on investigator Drlomer. I have tried with 2 new heroic characters and I get the message that Sorry ______, I don't have anything for someone with your abilities.
  4. Brudal Augur

Berserker AA's, the 3 new ranks of Uncanny resilience did not go live.

Bad part is nobody mentioned that we already have 21 ranks and needed 22 - 24 added.
  5. The Drood Elder

Gift of Mana broken casting Gift of Mana 7 at lvl 100 with 9th rank AA maxed
  6. Zahrym Augur

7. Kinyenya Lorekeeper

So found the bug with our new bear cub. tried in several zones this is a huge issue. Summoned Emerald familiar, dismissed him and attempted to cast Nurturing Growth the new bear cub, the emerald familiar left BUt the cast bar for nurturing growth doesnt finish to summon the bear cub and the spell bars do not reset, i had to rezone in order to even cast or fresh spell sets same for every zone.

Update: Not allowing me to dismiss emerald familiar was still there when i zoned, bug appears to have happened when Nurturing Growth worked the first time but hasnt cast again. This time i had to totally log out then back in for any spell bar to reset, this spell cannot be cast until bug is fixed.
  8. Hannil-luclin Lorekeeper

I'm able to disc over and over as a ranger with Bosquestalker's rather than having to wait the ~19.5 min reset to it. Just noticed it in DH2 raid where I was able to disc 3 times from start to finish staying almost permanently disced

This shows total fight time hence why I shouldn't be able to disc like this.

/G Combined: Sergeant Grady in 748s.
  9. Tearsin Rain Augur

is the new SK AA Reinforced Malaise (extend the duration of dots 1 tick per rank) supposed to be activated, with a 15 minute refresh?
    the necro line is passive and i could have sworn that the beta description was that ours was passive too, but in-game right now it's activated.
  10. Elizabeta Augur

Who gave steroids and growth hormones to the familiars?
    (this is supposed to be Familiar of Lord Nagafen)

[IMG]
  11. Coruth Augur

Its more than just familiar. I cast Nurturing Growth. Then saw the spell gem was back up and no pet. So went to cast it again. And got the complete lock down
  12. Brudal Augur

13. Kinyenya Lorekeeper

Ya this spell has bugged my familiar, my pets and my spell set, they gotta fix this, tired of relogging out and rezoning in to giant pet but crack lol
  14. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

It's not broken, gift of mana gives you these bonuses -

Level 70: Gift of Mana
    75: Gift of Mana 2
    80: Gift of Mana 3
    85: Gift of Mana 4
    90: Gift of Mana 5
    95: Gift of Mana 6
    100: Gift of Mana 7

The display message was changed I assume because "you have been granted a gift of ridiculously awesome super cool crazy splendid phantasmal exquisite mana" was a bit of a mouthful.

Edit: GoM rank 2 and 3 increase the chance of it firing. That's what gives us the 2 "extra" AA levels.
  15. Tearsin Rain Augur

well that is just... unbelievably stupid about reinforced malaise.

on GoM: the in-game AA description is wrong, it lists GoM as going up to level 9.
    Xeladom likes this.
  16. Greymantle Augur

Bosquestalker's disc does not grey out when activated. Nore does it when pureshot used.
  17. Fnyanea Augur

The first 3 ranks of GoM are all for lv 66 to lv 70 spells.
    Then each rank after that increases the levels by 5....
  18. Greymantle Augur

Ro's burning cloak is being blocked by something, have yet to find the conflict.
  19. Greymantle Augur

Ok found it, you have to load Ro's before deafing wepons
  20. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Logged in my monk and found him in the "Till Death Do Us Part Village" grand guild hall instead of "Omani Winter Village" grand guild hall. Bertoxx server.

Normally, you might assume someone else logged him in and took a TL to this other guild's guild hall. But no one else has my password. Nothing appears changed with my character.

I will be changing my password but this is really strange.

UPDATE: Just logged in my druid and same exact thing. So now two characters that were in Omani Winter Village grand guild hall before patch are now in Till Death Do Us Part Village grand guild hall. Will check with another character.

UPDATE: Third character who hasn't been logged in for months is in Omani Winter grand guild hall. So it happened to the two that I play all the time. But not the one not logged in for a long time.

UPDATE: Logged back in my druid to take a screenshot and noticed a guild mate's alt also in the Till Death Do Us Part Village grand guild hall.