Update Bugs 06/18/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jun 18, 2014.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. guado Augur

Druid spell Nurturing Growth

1) The "buff" does not count down in buff locked zones
    2) The spell description says 5 min duration, but it gets focused to 9 minutes
    3) Zoning will repop the bear and give you a whole new set of mana regen

The Nurturing Growth "buff" prevents us from casting the pet again and again... which is OK. We just need 1 & 2 looked at please.
  3. smash Augur

Beastlord EBB aa says 12 sec, our info first it was said to be 30 sec per rank, same on test server
  4. Quatreh Elder

conditionned retaliantion RK3 ( zerker) doesn t trig even when i take 19K hit .... i was thinking that he need proc when i take hit more than 11300 dmg
  5. Songsa Augur

There is a bug for rogues conditioned reflexes when you have it on you and you zone the effect doesnt work in new zone, you need to recast it after zoning for it to work even if you still have it in your buff window, maybe it's the same bug for berserker one 4h?
  6. Quatreh Elder

just tryied , you're right songsa
  7. Behelit Augur

Berserker AA Uncanny Resilience is not visible to be purchased, should be 3 new ranks for CotF, last ranks displayed are the old RoF ones.

Berserker AA Juggernaut's Resolve is still using the incorrect spell effect and is Decreasing Mitigation instead of Increasing it as the description states. So in effect its lowering both offensive and defensive capabilities.

[41169] Juggernaut's Resolve
    Classes: BER/254
    Skill: Alteration
    Target: Self
    Beneficial: Blockable
    Casting: 0s, Recast: 1.5s, Rest: 1.5s
    Duration: 60s (10 ticks), Extend: Yes
    1: Decrease Melee Mitigation by 10%
    2: Decrease 2H Blunt Damage by 20%
    3: Decrease 2H Slash Damage by 20%
    4: Decrease 2H Pierce Damage by 20%
    5: Decrease Throwing Damage by 20%
    Text: You become more cautious

slot 1 should be Increase Melee Mitigation by 10%, arguably 20% so its the same as the decrease to damage but whatever at least swap it to the correct effect.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Who broke the dragon familiars?

They are normal (tiny) size on the players screen but massive on everyone elses.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  9. telechir Elder

Rogue Bladeshield AA (rank 3) - still not a single block logged (dual wielding piercing weapons).
    Daldolin Deathdealer likes this.
  10. Coruth Augur

New Mage COH Spell knocks the Mage off a mount
  11. smash Augur

From test, also on live:
    Beastlord extended bestial bloodrage, does not increase the time it Works on warder. According to desc it should increase 30 sec per rank, with duration of 5 min at beginning and there 5 ranks, meaning should last 7 min 30 sec,. (on live it says 12 sec, but still dont increase duration)

Hastened claws, does not Work on Focused clamor of Claws,
    When you use FCoC, it does not disable CoC, but if you press CoC it says you cannot use for 30 sec.
    When you use CoC, it disabled both coc / FCoC for 21 sec.

Extended Group bestial alignment does not increase the duration by 2 ticks.
  12. smash Augur

On live, guess not important as mission soon gone, but the chest still only got a duration of 7 min b4 it puffs.
  13. asgaard Augur

Game crashes when shrouding and unshrouding at Yaldu Bwor.
  14. complexication Kassina

Really not sure if it's a bug or working as intended, but is Armor of Guidance and Gauntlets of Finality really supposed to cast their procs while in fast regeneration mode?

This having to recast invis every 45 seconds is driving me up the wall.
  15. Binamren New Member

All of the new Wizard Class AA's implemented in today's patch are saying UNKNOWN DB-STRING ____ in both name and description, apparently other wizards aren't having this problem
  16. Zaviere Augur

Not entirely sure it classifies as a "bug", but Bards were supposed to get additional ranks of the Shield Block archetype AA, but there are no such additional ranks available to purchase. Was this intended, or a hiccup?
  17. Harris Augur

All my chats have a long latency issuse sometimes goes thru in 2 seconds sometimes takes 2 mins. I asked in guild chat and lots of others are having same issue.
  18. Crystilla Augur

Those are not for a CoF release (they are for next expansion from what I saw the dev say in beta forums somewhere). Same for other classes who might have seen them on the beta forums.
  19. Gr8fuldave Augur

Confirmed this. It seems to summon the caster as well, which knocks me off my mount.
  20. Drewie Augur

I bought the first rank of the Fortified Foraging druid AA. My Foraging skill went up from 250 to 255 but shows as 252/255 written in red in the Skills window.