Test Update 06/11/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by crieger, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Deavirtus Lorekeeper

New return to EQ and test so sorry if this has been reported I couldn't find anything about it.

AA grant was on, leveled to 60 getting the grant as I went, at sixty I went to full aa for guild requirements and I am still earning regular exp and not aa exp. I have tried re-logging and turning off aa grant to no avail.
    A few other guildies have mentioned having to sacrifice to stay 60 but I do not know when this started.
    Thanks!
  2. Kadazic New Member

I am concerned about the bard change. Does this mean that we cant use Dirge to mez a target and then start our melody back up without dirge fading? The main reason I use Dirge is to give me a longish duration mez that wont result in an ADPS drop.
  3. Edrick Augur

I'm glad to hear about the Tower of Rot optimizations, I know you folks were working really on that stubborn problem.

Noooo!
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  4. Siddar Augur

Bard non instant cast item clicks now break melody when used .

This is a huge hit to the value of items clicks for bards in that there benefits must now be measured against the loss songs being played as melody has to restart from beginning.
  5. Elricvonclief Augur

Great to hear about the Tower of Rot fix, I hope it does the trick!
  6. Wiji Elder

Performance so far in tower of rot static zone seems to be vastly improved. Not sure about the raid event though.
  7. RaceCondition Augur

The Following Rank I Spells are showing that they require level 255, and when attempting to scribe them it says, "Your class can never use the Spell: [Spell Name]".

Bard:
    Song: Corpseflower's Assonant Binding

Cleric:
    Spell: Hammer of Reverence
    Spell: Promised Greater Reformation

Druid:
    Spell: Nurturing Growth
    Spell: Mysterious Ways

Magician:
    Spell: Call of the Heroes

Shaman:
    Spell: Crippling Counterbias
    Spell: Flock's Breath

---------------------------------------------

When (Wiz Class AA) Kerafyrm's Prismatic Familiar is summoned, it looks the normal size and skin to the caster, but looks massive to other players and the skin coloring\texturing looks bugged. Does not seem to affect the (Wiz Class AA) Improved Familiar, which uses a different model.

[IMG]
  8. DandinMindfire Elder

I'm sorry, but the screenshot above looks amazing.
    WTB ability to summon a_massive_Dragon. Paying in SC!
  9. beryon Augur

Reminds me of the time we were raiding the Relic dragons. Right after one of the dragons died, a necro popped Wake the Dead and ran his new dragon pet over to the people rezzing & medding, causing mass hysteria.
    Smallpox and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  10. DandinMindfire Elder

Haha.
    Reminds me when I popped Phantismal Opponent on the Velishan raid at 1% and ran around with my Velishan pet just after the real one died. I was splitting with laughter and people where gating, ect to get away...

Rule number 1. Don't mess with an Enchanter. We mess with your mind.
    RPoo and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  11. EQTrixy Elder

Friend in my guild also is having the same problem. He keeps getting regular exp even thou his AA exp is set to 100%. I told him to submit a bug report. He mentioned this about two weeks ago. I don't know if this ever got resolved.
  12. EQTrixy Elder

When (Wiz Class AA) Kerafyrm's Prismatic Familiar is summoned, it looks the normal size and skin to the caster, but looks massive to other players and the skin coloring\texturing looks bugged. Does not seem to affect the (Wiz Class AA) Improved Familiar, which uses a different model.

[IMG][/quote]

There were a few of these in DH shortly after the patch. Was a bit laggy because of it; but looked very cool.

There were a few people in the GL with huge familiars also. Looks cool, but lags me out.
  13. Stephen51 Augur

The spell notes on the miniature horn of unity now states there is a 0 damage shield. Is this intentional?
  14. sojero One hit wonder

Does your friend and the other post have max banked AA? That will cause it to fail over to regular EXP.
  15. feiddan Augur

Few possible reasons for this:

Are you exping alone, or with others? If you are grouped with a high level character, killing mobs grey (no exp) to them, experience points go toward normal exp only - you cannot gain AA in this manner.

Once you have the maximum number of AA's banked, all experience goes to normal.
  16. Brudal Augur

The DS is still there.

Code:
    [39525] Blessing of Unity
    Target: Caster Group
    AE Range: 300
    Beneficial: Blockable
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 30s (5 ticks), Extend: No
    2: Increase Current Mana by 200 per tick
    4: Increase Spell Damage Shield by 2000
    5: Increase Current Endurance by 200 per tick
    11: Increase Damage Shield by 600
    12: Increase Current HP by 200 per tick
    Text: A blessing of unity encapsulates you.
  17. feiddan Augur

The in-game description has been changed.

It now reads:
    Spell Effect: A small favor granting your group a 0 damage shield, 2000 spell damage shield, and 200 health, mana, and endurance regeneration.
  18. Famka Elder

Dirge duration did not change, if you used to hit dirge to mezz a mob and then restart your melody, nothing changes.

Item clicks, longer then instant, always interrupted your /melody, usually getting bugged where you had to wait before you could restart your melody as your spell bar would not refresh. This change will probably prevent the bug from happening.
    Gyurika Godofwar and crieger like this.
  19. Pwnography Augur

The most likely answer is that you are AA capped, which causes all xp to go to normal at that point. This seems most likely, especially if you enabled auto-grant. This tells me you have nothing to spend points on. The Glyph of Indeterminable Reward was put in for this purpose in the special tab - you can use it to burn excess AAs. Burn your excess AA points with this method and see if that solves your problem.
  20. Prathun Developer

Looks like the order of the SPAs was changed, but the spell description did not reflect this. Fixed in data now.
    Thanks for pointing this out!
    feiddan likes this.