[Guide Events] - The Forum here

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ryleth, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Ryleth Senior Guide

Hey all!

Some of the more common feedback Guides receive is that they never knew/know when our events are being held.

While some of our events are spontaneous and are not advertised, some are! If you happen to check the Roleplay and Guide Events forum on these boards maybe you have seen mention of some of our events.

We hope you check the forum occasionally to see if Guide Events are happening on your servers!!

P.S. Selfish plug here:
    [IMG]
    Roshen and Fenthen like this.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

You need a better color forum name! ;)
  3. Ryleth Senior Guide

LOL That would be up to the fellers at SOE :)
  4. Edrick Augur

As far as Xegony goes, guide events have been awesome and hosted by wonderful people. So go to these events, they're fun even if you aren't getting raid loot in the process!
  5. Nickster86 Elder

Would be nice to see more on tunare. Also the last time I participated in one the grand prize was a stack of misty thicket picnics. Not really worth going to when I can just baz buy.
  6. Ryleth Senior Guide

I can promise you MTP's are no longer a reward :)

Most of the time (for EQ, not EQII) you'll get a weapon/shield ornamentation, which one? - That depends on the quest you decide to show up to!
  7. Edrick Augur

I heard if you are mean to a guide, you get a Dunce Cap hero's forge ornament or a shield that says LOSER on it. Confirm/deny please Ryleth.
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Ryleth Senior Guide

I plead the 5th!

/emote might have to think about this as a potential prize!
    Fenthen likes this.
  9. Marshall Maathers Augur

To be fair, I bet the majority of the people that are unaware of guide events are also blissfully unaware these forums exist.

Also, there seemed to be a lot of interest from people I have talked to in attending guide events after they saw the weapon ornament I use now, which is basically Vallon Zek's sword.
    Ryleth likes this.
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I did a few on Drinal over the last few days, and now my gnome rogue dual weilds broken bottles. Totally worth it!
    Ryleth likes this.
  11. Edrick Augur

Our guild leader dual wields flower bouquets and I'm pretty sure our overall guild DPS has shot up by at least 50%. I'm not sure if its due to overpowered flower DPS or the inspiration they give off.
    Yinla likes this.
  12. Brohg Augur

No link in the post? Come on, man, learn to internet.
  13. Sebbina Augur

Dunce cap, I want one!!
  14. Ryleth Senior Guide