Plane of War Bugs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kongfoo, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Kongfoo Elder

There are 2 things in Plane of War (at least) that are still not fixed after the patch.
    1. Krepp's Tagging Marker is not functioning.
    2. Weapons in Plane of War still have slot 7 aug slots instead of slot 4.

When are these going to get patched? I thought these bugs were known about and getting patched today.
  2. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Some more info on Krepp's Tagging Marker:

When you get it, you are given the following instructions:

Krepp the Augurer says 'You want your shiny, and I want to get back into the fight! You do for me, and I do for you. The commander thinks I've lost my thirst for battle, but I intend to prove him wrong! You'll need to find kobolds here in the mine, and weaken them. Once weakened, tag them with this marker and lure them back to me so I may kill them and take their token of honor. Enough tokens, and I'm sure the commander will return me to my rightful place in the war!'

It currently casts "Unknown Spell"

[IMG]

When you cast it, other people cannot see you casting spell <Unknown> or anything at all. Sometimes when I use it, it blocks the use of other spells ("You can't use that command while casting...") until I interrupt it somehow (this does not affect my bard, only other characters). There's no indication that anything is happening to kobolds when they are tagged or after they die, and Krepp does not seem to respond either.

Similar reports in this thread.
  3. Edrick Augur

Patches are being split into parts so they can be delivered as weekly content.
    Kiillz and Fenthen like this.
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

So funny, I'm almost sure that's going to be removed for trolling. ;)
  5. Chandrok Augur

Both issues have been fixed internally but did not make it in time for the update on Tuesday. They will be in the next update.
    Ravengloome likes this.
  6. Khaibasis Journeyman

Wait!!! Please reconsider! My mother is very, very happy with her Darksoul Staff with the Type 7 slot, and would be quite displeased if it were nerfed to Type 4. Please leave it alone!
  7. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

[42124] Virtue of War
    1: Increase Max HP by 40%

It would be nice if this buff also increased current HP by 40%, as mobs recently buffed with it will summon you when pulling.
  8. Edrick Augur

I don't get it.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Stubar like this.
  9. Ravengloome Augur

If they did that pulling would be to easy.
  10. Zantor Augur

Also had a few times recently with the perma debuff that Judicator does, when he dies, it not always goes away, only way to get rid of it then is to run out into the field and watch yourself die. Though would also be nice if you gate out with it on, it disappear instead of staying on you.
  11. Sanh Elder

He's one of those lucky dudes to have an eq mom obv! :p
    Fenthen likes this.
  12. Kamea Augur

The Barb has a draw (pull) and release (pushback) mechanic that must be followed otherwise it will HP lock. However, it seems like it very easily bugs out and becomes unbeatable. I'm not 100% sure what causes the permanent HP lock, I have seen cases where it locked and unlocked, but it seems like 20-30% of the time if it locks, it locks up permanently. It's just annoying there's no way to fix it if this bug occurs.
  13. Ravengloome Augur

yeh had that happen twice. Necro got pet aggro and summoned.during the push away which made it auto fail. It will reset though just wipe it if you permalock the heqlth and start fresh.
  14. Fenthen aka Rath

I assume he/she wants a stat aug instead of a weapon (damage or spell foci) aug in the staff. I dropped a stat aug into my primary weapon as well, and damage ones into my 2h'er for "burn" parses. Don't laugh, I can hit for like 8k when running Divine Avatar! =P
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Having issues using the door to Castle Rulnavis, I keep getting the "you are not close enough" message, but when I get closer I look through the door! So I must have been close enough !
  16. fortuneteller Augur

You need to be at the right side of the gate,.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

How can you be on the wrong side of the gate, you cannot go through it until you are flagged.
  18. Endo Journeyman

I can't tell if you are joking or having a blonde.moment.

However he is only half correct. At one castle you have to click the right side of the gate to enter. At the other castle it is the left side you have to click. I don't think it's bugged....similar to how the small door to enter the field of strife is down at left......not the big whole thing.

Its not that complicated.

SaderakhBertox likes this.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The small door to enter the field of strife makes sense there is something physically there to show you where you need to click. The doors to the castle have no such place, how are you supposed to know where you are supposed to click?

And for the love of all things fluffy why is clicking the statue to go to the mines a right click instead of a left click?
  20. Mykaylla Augur

It's actually an untargetable merchant (which you interact with in general by right-clicking, not left-clicking) who is apparently scripted to port you to the Mines of Narikor as soon as you attempt to interact with him.

You can see this if you try to use 'U' from too far away, et cetera.