Any word from SOE, devs, etc. on.......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Windzor01, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Windzor01 Journeyman

Heroic characters, newly created or upgraded, that haven't received the progression AAs from MPG trials and DoN? Are they working on a fix? Are we SOL? Just looking for some official info so I can plan accordingly.

Thanks
  2. Windzor01 Journeyman

For what it is worth, none of my upgraded Heroic Toons have received any of the skill increases either.
  3. Axxius Augur

You know that a lv 85 Heroic Character of any class can solo all of those trials in like 1 hour total, right? I'm not sure if they ever changed the requirement for getting them, but I sure remember that they removed the lockouts. Maybe you can get them done faster than asking here and waiting for a dev answer?
    Leerah likes this.
  4. Tearsin Rain Augur

they have not posted anything about it, as far as i'm aware - however, i'm sure they know about it.
    though, even if they do, a fix wouldn't go through until the next monthly patch.
  5. Harabakc Augur

My guildmate only has 15/20 expansions showing, there were apparently some issues when they reordered how they stored things.
    Leerah likes this.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Ouch that should be a minimum of 18/20 with the first 18 being available to F2P players.

Has he tried relogging and restarting comp?
  7. Orbital101 Augur

I said it a few time in many diffrent post about the same question but I got 4out of 5 toons all the progressive AA... the only thing i did differently was upgrading them at char select instead of ingame.
  8. Harabakc Augur

He petitioned, after 24 hours they fixed it.
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Sadja New Member

I was missing DoN AAs on my heroic character, I went and hailed the quest giver in lavastorm and instantly gained 4/5 of them. I would urge anyone who is missing these to try this simple fix.
  10. Derd Augur

If that worked, you should pm roshen in case he missed it, as I've not done it I can't myself. When I get home tonite from work I will try that.
  11. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

One heroic toon updated and one newly created from scratch had them. It may just be an error with your toon.
  12. Windzor01 Journeyman

13. Windzor01 Journeyman

I need the DoN AAs, which take WAY longer to get than the MPG trial AAs you speak of.

I tried hailing the recruiters from both sides and didn't receive them
  14. Engineer Augur

I petitioned about this last night and the response was that the devs are aware that players over 85 prior to being upgraded to HC have issues with DoN AAs. Supposedly they are planning to fix it with a patch but there's no ETA and no mention of priority.

My level 100 toon was just upgraded to HC (from character select) yesterday, solely for the progression AAs. Once logged in he immediately got 4/5 AAs from Norrath Keepers, which was immediately followed by an odd dual faction message saying the Norrath Keepers are retracting their gifts or whatever. Then I received 3/5 AAs from Dark Reign. I conned dark reign and I was warmly. Hailed, etc. no 4th AA. My other f2p-gone-gold HC was ally to Norrath Keepers and received 4/5 AAs upon hailing.
  15. Iolus New Member

I petitioned this last night as well and received the same response. On one character I received two progressive from the dark reign the other account received only one. I also tried hailing the NCP's but nothing happened.

Both received 6/6 from the MPG trials. Both are gold accounts. Hope they fix this