New World drops

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by fransisco, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwish Augur

I coudn't agree with this more. This was a really bad idea to start with, was implemented extremely poorly, and now they are going to be left with a unpopular decision regardless of what they ultimately do. It's almost comical how poorly SoE actually runs this game these days. Maybe if they stopped worrying about the cash shop for 5 seconds, and actually started working on the ACTUAL game again for awhile, things would get better.
  2. Tasmanian Journeyman

My original post was deleted due to Everquest trying to keep me quiet about my issue. Here it is again.
    Just spent 20 krono's on 4 pieces of armor yesterday. Logged in today, they are gone. All my augments are gone, my ornaments are gone. I don't spend money on krono's to have items disappear. I suggest you give back these items
  3. Tasmanian Journeyman

Everquest NEEDS to remember that its the PLAYERS that create this game. Not them. We pay their salaries with our krono's.
    Warfare likes this.
  4. dwish Augur

And you never push an agenda in all your posts? Someone that champions the casual game at every opportunity sure seems like they have an agenda to me.
  5. Langya Augur

Well, whatever. Grats on the high ground I guess. Enjoy it. Lots of people are upset, and whatever satisfaction you have is probably x1000 in equivalent anger. How many people did you tell "Hey look I know a secret...you wanna know what it is?"

Then they listened, and got their gear ganked. As I said, you kinda took the most damaging road that will make the devs look stupid, upset players and for what?
  6. Rouan Augur

[IMG]
    As long as I'm not paying their salaries with my Chrono.
    Genoane likes this.
  7. Axxius Augur

His argument was based on the assumptions that raids are done by the same 54 people every time. I stopped reading after that. My bad. His argument is invalid. I know non-raiders who kill trash mobs a lot faster than 1 mob every 2 minutes. And even at that rate he still admits that the group would get an average 1 uber drop per week (he's also wrong about the drop rate, but his math results in 2 drops at 1/2500 rate which is the same as 1 drop at 1/5000).
  8. Ratbo Peep Augur

Sure - NOW you try to salvage your numbers approach?
    I was calling you out on "weasely argumentaion tactics" - and you only dug it that deeper by switching gears - yet again.
    Perhaps you should apply to SOE community relations? <EG>
    -R
  9. Makavien Augur

The game has always worked just like what happened here. People find easy ways of doing everything "hello dragon tanking every named in west karana" . Some people only share with their buddies others share with people they have known in this game even if they are on other servers now. Dead hills is already an extremely popular exp grind mission.

This is why some of the raiders were concerned that it was tier 4 quality and easily attainable in group encounters. (which it was ridiculously easy) and even after the fix I would almost bet I could find 1 - 2 of these per week.
  10. lancelove Augur

Roshen said on the March 12th patch that the new items could be traded if you did not desire them. Someone please show me where a Dev or CR or anyone else says they are taking any of these items away.

RoshenCommunity Relations

[IMG]

March 12, 2014

*** Highlights ***

- Heroic Characters are now available! You can choose to upgrade an existing character or to create a new Heroic Character from scratch. Please see https://www.everquest.com/news/heroic-character-faq for details.
    - Wood Elf Beastlords and Froglok Monks are now available for creation once House of Thule is open.
    - Sealed Pure Energeian Orbs can now be opened by anyone if the Underfoot expansion has launched on your server.

*** Items ***

- Added many new items that drop randomly in Call of the Forsaken zones. These items are very rare, but can be traded if you do not desire them for your own use
  11. Axxius Augur

I guess you've never seen the actual drop yourself, have you? So you are talking based on incomplete and incorrect information, hearsay and your own imagination. Which is wrong. Yet you are easy to slander, and even after being embarrassingly wrong about which guild exploited the Cooling Chamber raid, you continue attacking me. Truth, lies, right, wrong, black, white...
    Whatever, indeed...
  12. TheQxx Augur

Triality Spring Break 2010 - Apr 27th-30th!
    Come for the loot, stay because you're suspended
    Edrick, Iila, Enkel and 1 other person like this.
  13. Elemtal Lorekeeper

Just got a response from a GM. They are not refuding the augmentations or ornaments in this armor they are destroying. Here is a heads up better remove those augs.
  14. Goth Augur

Hardly a week for casual players. if you kill 1 mob every 60 seconds on average including pulling resting and all the stuff that goes on while playing. that's around 80 hours of killing

even if you killed a mob every 30 seconds that is 40 hours of killing non stop.

Heck lets cut it in half again 1 mob every 15 seconds that is still 20 hours of killing.

dont start saying well i kill mobs in 10seconds. sure that might be possible but im talking average kill rate. you dont always kill kill kill kill. often there is a lot of time in between kill and next engage.

what casual plays 40+ hours a week? that sounds more like full time work to me.

casual is like 10-20 hours a week probably even lower on many weeks.
  15. Orbital101 Augur

Very sorry for you dude but dont jump to the conclusion to quick... Give them a few days to to investigate the issue... You are not the only one.

If your first reaction to something is to complain about it go see brotip#3353 for the answer
  16. Makavien Augur

But wasn't this for exploiting the lock out timers in fungus grove or whatever ?
  17. Ayoheee Augur

Well that is just BEYOND ridiculous.
    Ssixa, Pirouette and Elemtal like this.
  18. Sinestra Augur

Well if you had spent money on kronos and traded them in game and the item you traded for was removed, that can actually fall under failure to provide service with the credit card company and they can pull the money back. There's nothing Sony could do about it either.
    Sharpshooter, Pirouette and Warfare like this.
  19. Stonereq Journeyman

Except when you do a chargeback of any type against sony they ban your account. I want an explanation from a DEV or ADMIN of what is going on and it should be posted under news and announcements not hid in a 50 page thread!!!
    Ayoheee and Pirouette like this.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

That is bad form!

Ask for a higher GM.
    Pirouette likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.