New World drops

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by fransisco, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fransisco Augur

The patch notes add
    Anyone know about these?
  2. CaptAmazing Augur

I forgot about that. Will my alts be happy? I hope so.. Someone, please, give an item description if you've gotten one.
  3. Marshall Maathers Augur

I bet they're cloth caps
    moogs, beryon, Mary Poppins and 4 others like this.
  4. Sostenes Augur

Could somebody please let me know if the 24 slot bags that the heroics come equipped with are Heirloom? That'd be amazing, I would make a heroic character just for that, it would be nice to share the bags with my existing toon ;)
  5. Orbital101 Augur

Its new extremely rare drop that can drop off trash RoF 3T raid equivalent with aprox 3k/3k1 hp/mana/end. They are also tradeable. I've seen a earring so far but should be close of having enough to fill up all the slots or those missing will be in poWar is my guess.
  6. CaptAmazing Augur

Are they dropping in missions and HAs or just the static zones?
  7. Jimmi New Member

To answer Sostenes' question- the new bags are no trade
  8. Orbital101 Augur

HA 100% not sure about static.
  9. Chandrok Augur

They drop in base zones, missions, and heroic adventures.
  10. Sostenes Augur

Thanks for the reply Jimmi, I'd assume they'd be NO DROP, NO TRADE, but if they are marked as Heirloom items, they can be shared with other toons in the same account via Shared Bank feature : )
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

They are cloaks....because we haven't had enough of them this expansion.....JK no idea really
    Jimmi likes this.
  12. Falos Augur

Will each heroic adventure have a specific unique drop? or are the drops based on archetype by zone? For example melee drops in dead hills, caster in ethernere, etc?
  13. Sokahar Journeyman

They are no drop. If they were heirloom, you could stock your account up with free bags.

To see all the items go here http://lucy.allakhazam.com/itemlist.html?searchtext=heroic. The items are in the middle of the list.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Are these the wonderful rare drops that were mentioned in the December producers letter, or are they that rare, we are still not seeing them?

15. feiddan Augur

Test has seen at least 3-4 drops since Friday's patch. I've seen a ring, neck, and INT caster shield. They are attunable. Presently have room for an 8slot Aug and a 3slot. Items have a bit over 3k/hem.
  16. Axxius Augur

Any of them on lucy or magelo yet?
  17. Rainbowdash Augur

The items are renamed copies of Heart of Fear raid loot. slot 8s, (weapons have coTF graphics) attunable. VERY rare.

Seen a caster shield, melee ring, 1hs, and tank neck dropped so far. Likely to be more than this. All reported instances were DH missions, but that's likely because the first one someone linked dropped there and people assumed they only dropped in DH and flocked to DH like mad. They dropped off trash, not named.
  18. Rainbowdash Augur

Two examples:

[IMG]

[IMG]
  19. Orbital101 Augur

Do each pieces as a set zone they can drop in or is it totally randomized through CotF zones?
  20. Axxius Augur

But that's.... RoF T4 raid gear!! :eek:

Find 2 differences:
    [IMG]

This is the laziest copy/paste itemization job ever.

But seriously... Wow. Top raid gear from RoF that many raiders still wear is now available in group content, and it's tradable too? On regular servers, not just FV...

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.