2014 Membership - Update from Smed

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Ashlanne, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Faidaen Lorekeeper

I haven't read an answer yet on the changes that will come with Krono's. Are Krono's going to be treated as a recurring sub now with the changes in April? Basically will Krono's be receiving the 500sc since the changes to memberships are now all access? Krono's were all access before this change. Curious to see if they will change, because of the advantages of having all access. If there is no change, why not? It would make perfect sense if the all access is going normal sub; that the more expensive Krono's would start receiving the 500sc /claim also.

Thanks
  2. Grundged Lorekeeper

Someone asked "What if you use krono to pay for your account?"
    Piestro's response:
    To answer your question, no it looks like they did not plan to have Krono's to count as being part of this plan, but it looks like they are now considering it. Since we have not heard anything on this subject since this post I imagine they are still thinking about it.
  3. Rikkitikkitavi Journeyman

4. Rikkitikkitavi Journeyman

Darkenr, your post reminds me of a story:
    “Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?" Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
    Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
    Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!" Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”
    Jannver and Aeonblade like this.
  5. TomWaits New Member

Awesome news! I have been pretty torn on EQ1, EQ2, DCUO, as well as The Secret World and ESO (I get burned out only playing one MMO) since I can't afford a big bill that high I have to pick one every month. Good job SoE, you won me back. <3 XoXo
  6. Fendy Augur

I'm sure you know The Secret World and Elder Scrolls are not SOE titles and are not included in this.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Any update on this, not long now till it goes live?

Specifically where the Europeans stand
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Still no update?
  9. Derd Augur

On or about april 16th. Posted on official soe forums.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Still nothing on what they are doing with euro subscriptions