Extravagant gear

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dalamyre, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Dalamyre Journeyman

Please give the extravagant gear from quest rewards such as a simple task from Franklin Teek
    Stats equal to those of the paragon type gear the stats on them now is not much better than elegant defiant gear and useless as a reward for lvl 85-100 characters or remove them and add some fun useful clicky items for characters above lvl 85 like bind, gate, haste, buff, invisibility, invisibility to undead potions 5 each would be nice and useful and worth repeating the quests for.
  2. LoudGuitar Journeyman

Pretty sure you can craft extravagant gear by cultural means. I usually just let my alts run in rags till 92 than grab them a set of fear touched at 92 than crafted gear at 100 and whatever I can hustle them up on pick up raids after that.
  3. Khaibasis Journeyman

The rewards are out of balance with the time and risks involved with these quests. Please fix them.
  4. Vlerg Augur

killing 5 trash mob isn't really risky nor time-consuming. it shouldn't reward much ( already reward you with alot of XP)
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  5. Samatman Augur

Doing so would invalidate all of SoD progression, which rewards paragon. I do agree with you that the extravagant gear is mostly pointless but making it into paragon would be far, far too much reward for as close to zero effort as Teek's quests are..
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

The Extravagant gear is tradable, and that gear is much better than Defiant gear which many new and returning players still have pieces of at 85-90 since they don't actually tend to do the other tasks.

what I would say is that the Extravagant gear that the Dailies give out needs to rotate thru more than just those 3 slots.
  7. Fendy Augur

I generally do the top 4 daily tasks. Then sell the gear to vendors for 10ish pp. Just not worth selling on my trader. It would be nice if each task had level appropriate gear, but I've become used to lowered expectations. Can't complain for 20 aa in under 30 minutes.
  8. Khaibasis Journeyman

Don't vendor the loot, pet classes need the combatant's haste belts to bring their pets to max haste with haste buffs.
  9. Sando New Member

what need is to add every jewelry slot piece instead of just shoulder , cloak and belt
    so new or return players can save some money and time
  10. Khaibasis Journeyman

Let me see if I understand correctly:

You want the easiest, fastest, most common, most repeated quests to, in addition to their completely ridiculous XP rewards, drop highly desireable loot, in fact, all the loot you'd ever need.

While they're at it, they can go back to raids dropping Cloth Caps since the best loot is from Franklin Teek.

Since currently there is not enough incentive to do his quests, Franklin Teek is extremely lonely because nobody does them?