2014 Fabled

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Jubaii, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Jubaii Elder

Do they announce what Xpac they will be doing fabled with, or is it just added with a patch? I am curious as to what Xpac will be done this year. Anyone have info right now or is it a wait and see type announcement?
  2. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Neither. It will the same as it has been for years. The only new thing that coming out is Plane of War.
  3. Siddar Augur

They haven't done new fabled content for several years now. If I recall correctly fabled PoP was last fabled content released during SoF. They just re-release the old fabled content again every year.
  4. Fendy Augur

The "Fabled Content". Look for it in an expansion coming soon (tm)
  5. Vlerg Augur

I'd love to see an underfoot fabled content! Fabled mistress of pain, anyone?
  6. Falos Augur

Fabled Magus sisters DoT, make it persist through zoning (like the original) and persist through death... also have SoE issue an order that there will be no GM assistance on dealing with any fabled related content.
    Voragath and Azzurri like this.
  7. Camien Ta`Mire New Member

They stated years ago that the last expansion they were making Fabled for was PoP due to the raid mechanics of the expansions that followed.
  8. sojuu Augur

Would be nice to see updated fables to scale for level 100s and comparable gear. Because isn't it just the old mobs not updated with old fabeled gear?
  9. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Fabled NTOV maybe. Those are the only set of raids that I can think of that are not mechanic heavy.
  10. strongbus Augur

they did that when when they added a newer instance ntov into rof lol
  11. Edrick Augur

I remember the same statement. Fabled would end with PoP. The era we can call "Fabled" at the end of Planes of Power with Plane of Time is fitting, in my opinion.
  12. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

My vote still goes to redoing all the old Fabled stuff starting back at the Original Fabled's and working back through them each year again. But for this year we do have Plane of War to look forward to.
  13. Nolrog Augur

That's the only thing we're aware of. I do expect that we'll see much more than just that. It is 15 years after all.
  14. RekaWarheart New Member

"Fitting" ends where innovation begins. The game is now in a new phase - so far beyond 6 years ago, that no rules of lore should even be considered as fixed. This is part of the reason I love Dr. Who - it makes no sense at all. :) This game is inherently illogical, therefore I have no necessity for logic to play a role in future development. And, heya Eld!
  15. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Could be. Hope always springs eternal :D