Features you wish were in game.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dabrixmgp, Jan 27, 2014.

1. gcubed Augur

I think it would be really interesting to be able to have conversation threads (similar to the treads found in these and other forums), where a group of people sharing the same goal could interact. We could call them... eh... Chat Channels might be a good name.

:p
    Sinestra likes this.
  2. Draego Augur

For all the Clerics and Paladin out there:
    UNDEAD AE NUKES

Seriously, and maybe to somewhat lesser extent for Necros and SK's

But definitely for Clerics and Paladin
    KC13 and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  3. sinderkad Augur

a regularly updated AA exp bonus curve with better scaling. So when i finally convince a friend to play they don't feel completely useless for 2-3 months and quit....
    Sinestra likes this.
  4. Leerah Augur

/merc feign
  5. Underbrush Elder

Google for my inventory!
  6. Draego Augur

Cross Server Instanced Arena zone - anyone from any server able to fight one another

EDIT:
    With trackable Leaderboard so we could see who was the Biggest, Baddest, and Best.
  7. Draego Augur

8. Sobeit Journeyman

Goofy I know, but I would love my melee alts to be able to bind.
    KC13 and Sinestra like this.
  9. BoomWalker Augur

Heal parses are a mythical creature wrapped in a dough.

Would be a nice feature...perhaps for post raid use...might add a bit of lag if it was real time....so make it so that the logs are downloadable instead of streaming all that data during the event.

All for post processing of data....
  10. Grundged Lorekeeper

I'd like to have "mass looting."

(for those who dont know) The way that works is that let's say you kill 20 mobs in one small area, instead of looting each corpse individually you just loot one which has all the items contained on every corpse.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Gates/ports which don't collapse.
    MGB for the next port I cast.
    Sinestra likes this.
  12. Perplexed Augur

A working chat system would be fantastic.
  13. Sinestra Augur

When asked about this last time, Elidroth made a cryptic comment of "Stay tuned" I believe, so maybe it is coming.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

As long as you can toggle it on and off.
  15. Janakin Augur

• A better way to sell and buy items. When I make 200 of an item to skill up that is not stack-able, it really is a pain to click item and then click sell 200 times.
    • A way to pick the quantity of a certain item to make via trade-skills instead of clicking them one by one. Still it is much better than it used to be.
    • AAs to give me more control over my mercs, like max healing distance for instance.
    • Would be nice to put an in-game scripting AI to allow use of another character on the account to be used as a mercenary.
    • Mounts that actually fly instead of hover.
    • Make duel wield a viable option for warriors to off-tank dps.
    Sinestra likes this.
  16. Quilix Elder

Allow high level MGB spells to hit low level players with the appropriate level buff. E.g. MGB Cert also hits lvl 10 player as Temp

Make some kind of Vial / Container that can be left in the GL to absorb a set of chosen buffs if they are cast. Once it is full then it can be carried to rebuff once while out and about. Would need to be some kinda penalty to using it I suppose to stop certain possible abuse :) Like once you pop the cork each buff casts on you in turn taking 3x normal casting time.
    Draego likes this.
  17. A-Quad Augur

- a robust server-side parser

- a marketplace or npc-bought door for guild halls that leads to the bazaar (and/or a new 2-way zone point between the guild hall and bazaar)
  18. Harabakc Augur

Working chat system.
    Fenthen likes this.
  19. Quilix Elder

/Merc Bind command for cleric merc. I mean they are a cleric and in group with you so should be able to bind you in any allowable location just like a real cleric
  20. Twochords Journeyman

1: Max lvl max aa toons should be able to mentor group members and give them the xp they should have recieved.
    2: A better fellowship xp sharing method. Currently it isn't so great imo. Original way was nice but I understand no xp for doing nothing but there has to be a better middle ground between that and what we have now. The xp taken away while sharing is on does not seem to equal the xp "bonus" gained by other toon.