Game Update: Tuesday, January 28 @ 6am PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Piestro, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Piestro Augur

[IMG]

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 6:00 am US Pacific*. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 2 hours. Keep an eye on the EverQuest website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed.

*Time Zone Converter
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Cannot log in.

Servers brought down early?
  3. Gragas Augur

Evidently the patch stuff got pushed to the Station Launcher way before the servers got updated. Can we make not make this standard practice like on Beta?
    Don't really care when it happens on Beta but when it happens on Live where I pay for access it pisses me off when I can not log in because the Launcher updates and then can not communicate with an unpatched server.
    How hard is it to make them sync when they start updating?
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Ksuz New Member

Yep can't login to Servers.....very annoying as patch was stated as 2pm GMT....
  5. Rigsy New Member

I recently returned to everquest and I must say the downtime could be less. take a note from Blizzards book.
  6. Bohz Journeyman

Somebody screwed up. Either the patch time is wrong and it started 4 hours early or something else is preventing my connection to the server.
  7. Jarcey New Member

hmmm IDK i just wanna play. I got off work like 45 mins ago
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks hon,

My day off and a whole day of EQ down the pan, patch was due 2 - 4 when I was going to prepare dinner, so I could play after patch.

Bah humbug, Torchlight 2 it is then.
  9. Smellyogres New Member

I don't think its 6 AM PST yet
  10. Ghan Journeyman

Jarcey:

06:00:00 a.m. Tuesday January 28, 2014
    in
    converts to
    03:00:00 p.m. Tuesday January 28, 2014
    in

3pm is a bit over 3 hours away here in Oslo. That means 6am US pacific is a bit over 3 hours away, too...
  11. Rigsy New Member

Maybe they have another problem they was not expecting :)
  12. Trillion_Cut New Member

Crashes if you are in world and zone. Someone messed up and locked the log in server pre(4 Hours Early)patch. Nice way to start the morning.......
  13. Jarcey New Member

Perhaps I should submit a resume to SOE as I can't tell time either.
  14. Rusted_One New Member

FEED the accursed Hamsters man!
    Server down-times should be kept to the times and dates for which we are notified. Ninja down-times are ... aggravating.
  15. Jarcey New Member

I agree with you Rusty One
  16. Josaph New Member

I think everyone would appreciate at least something from SOE stating what is going on and why the downtime is 4 hours early than posted.
  17. Rusted_One New Member

SST (Sony Standard Time) must be +/- 24; because, PST is still hours away...
  18. Mumsie New Member

Status says servers are up, but I can't log in to the game. Anyone else have that problem?
  19. Josaph New Member

Also, it would be nice to have these announcements in the patcher. Something like this:
    [IMG]
    AB_H'Sishi likes this.
  20. Josaph New Member

Yes. Looks like they took them down early; either intentionally or accidentally. Not sure any of the Community Managers are up yet.