Update Bugs 12/11/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Sewicydel New Member

Uncertain why this has not been reported yet but, Test chat channels have been down for the better part of a week. Since just before christmas. No email, no afk messages, no server channels. Happening on all six accounts I play and every person I talk to directly.
  2. Ratbo Peep Augur

Not sure who else reported this, but any change to NPC HAIR is not working as intended.
    Mercs and some NPC's are showing up bald, blue/green hair etc etc.
    As someone who spend several hundred plat "trading in" Mercs till I got the exact look I wanted - I can't say I like this change at all. :(
    -Rat (If it's not broke - don't fix it.)
  3. Mizoto Lorekeeper

Orphic card research combines are still producing the wrong level of spells. They should produce level 91-95 and are producing 81-85.
  4. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

This is getting really annoying with pets poofing after logging. It happens every time I'm logged of overnight.
  5. Silv Augur

In case I forgot to mention it this patch- Geomantra still overwrites Enchanter direct damage spell shields.

Also, a fix for the pet poof when logging issue would be appreciated. It seems to be in non-combat zones like the lobby and hall in my experience. Toons I have camped in dungeons haven't lost their pets when logging back.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I've camped my mage out in both the Grand Guild Hall and PoK and not lost her air pet ever.
  7. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

The 2nd rank of the AA is supposed to be 73%, but if it's actually 70%, makes it identical to the first rank! It says it's supposed to be 73%.
  8. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Warrior's AA Imperator's Command (group buff) is removing the druid self buff Mask of the Bosquetender Rk. III (and I suspect it also removes all druid Mask spells).

Which means if you have a Warrior in your group you get to recast this spell buff on yourself every single time they use Imperator's Command. Which is not cool.
  9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

In the Raid Expedition The Doomscale Horde (Ethernere Tainted West Karana):

Commander Galenth says 'Don't stand there thinking about the lovers you'll never have, or the mountains you'll never climb, or the ale you'll never drink! Grab your weapons and [help]! With my strength, my brains, and your shields of meat, we just might pull through this! Should you need me to [engage] the enemy, or if you feel you have the fight under control, and wish me to [hold] my ground, and stand guard, just say the word.'

However, the goggles commands, they do nothing. He won't hold when you tell him to.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Ishtass like this.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Just block the warrior buff, there are plenty of group buffs which overwrite self buffs.
  11. ClapClap Elder

PLEASE FIX PETS! I'm SOOOOO sick of my fully buffed pet being gone when I log back in.
  12. Ishtass Augur

MY EYES! THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!
  13. EQbud Augur

Still no tribute values on the recently added Hero's Journey reward items.
  14. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Perhaps. But Imperator's Command goes in the song window and Mask of the Bosquetender goes in the normal buff window, and I didn't think something in the song window would conflict with something in the normal buff window.

In any case, I was hoping this could be fixed. If it can't be fixed, I supposed I could block it but it would be nice if that wasn't necessary.
  15. Major_Death_01 New Member

Still waiting to have the "no drop" tag removed from several items on FV.
    Player made items using ethernere essence still have issues even though the armor sets were fixed.
    Bleakwood tonfa, etherwood great club & longbow of time's reflection to name just a few.......
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Bit of a weird one.

Went to South Ro (Oasis dock) spoke to the translocator to go to Tim Deep, my 60 beastlord and druid could use the translocator fine and zoned over to Time Deep with out issue, my other halfs 100 ranger couldn't he just got the message that the barge was working again and he had to wait.

Seems very strange that the 2 low level chars got zoned fine and he had to wait for the barge, Ranger hailed before both chars and after they had zone and both times got the same message, he even said the same as I did on the 2 lowbies and still didn't zone over.
  17. Dzarn Developer

Did the ranger have the task "An Epic Request" active?
    The translocator won't transport you if you do.
    Ishtass likes this.
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

That explains it!

He didn't mind, just found it strange.

Thanks for the quick response.
  19. Blackjaw_SolRo Lorekeeper

Just a sidenote, my fully buffed and equipped warder did never vanish when I suspended it before logging.
    Yinla likes this.
  20. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Still waiting on the Test patch for the month..../taps foot impatiently