Mag's beam kiteing

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Booger, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

now this is just funny to read
    Leerah, Marton and Explicit like this.
  2. Mysl Augur

I think most people would be happy if the zone disruption stop. It really is not mage's beam spell issue, it is some people being inconsiderate.

If the dev team can come up with a way to stop the lag issue, this thread will go away. Maybe the coming change which allows the level spread to be bigger will help on this, assuming the whole issue of zone disruption is due to Mage PLing other toons.
    Enkel likes this.
  3. Edrick Augur

He plays a lot of classes. It is irrelevant anyway.
  4. Anaskesia New Member

I have the perfect solution. Every time you cast a beam spell (or use your SK swarm ability) you become player-killable for an hour. Problem solved!
    Genoane likes this.
  5. sihpa Augur

It's relevant as its a conflict of interest.
  6. Booger Elder

it is both the spell. allowing folks to gain insane amounts of exp and zone disruption. zone disruption is done by several classes not just mages . but don't think for 1 sec that the amout of exp from it isn't as bad as the zone disruption part.
  7. Edrick Augur

This is getting to the point of being a conspiracy theory and I think it's best if the issue is dropped because it's silly.

The only reason to keep an eye on Piestro is because he's a gnome.
    Sanh and JacklSK like this.
  8. Ammeren Augur

LOL yup he nailed it guys, Piestro is keeping beam kiting in the game selfishly for himself to use! You know how the GM's need all them AAs ;).
    Leerah likes this.
  9. McDougal Augur

In what EQ universe was it ok to be able to kill 30+ yellow mobs at once? I guess I missed that part of the vision. I remember when they nerfed dots to do less damage if the mob is not rooted however.
  10. Ammeren Augur

This ^ explains everything!!
  11. Piestro Augur

But I'm a halfling. :(
    Enkel likes this.
  12. Edrick Augur

You just made your biggest mistake of your life. Or should I say, your half-life.
    Leerah and Enkel like this.
  13. SOE-MOD-19 Journeyman

Thread locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.