Turn double XP on already!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by AlmarsGuides, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Yesway Augur

I never said it caused any threat to my character, never once. Any system instability/anomaly so soon after a system crash IS cause for concern. I'd merely be happy if they made sure servers stayed up than worry about double exp. You can make all the snide comments you like though, if it makes you feel good about yourself.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Yesway Augur

You didn't reply to his post and I was the last person who posted about the lag. Not sure how it's wrong to think you directed it towards me.
  3. Piestro Augur

Double XP usually starts about Noon Pacific. Usually we're pretty explicit about this, I missed it when I reviewed the article. I'll look into the other reports.
  4. AlmarsGuides Augur

You have a traitor in your midst then!

5. Flea Lorekeeper

Perhaps have a talk with your underlings,

Right there on the SOE post tracker for everyone to see. Doesn't get more explicit than that.
  6. Yesway Augur

Learn to reply to people you are responding to, otherwise the last person to post would be the person you are responding to. That's just general forum etiquette/knowledge.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This is why I asked this yesterday.

Yinla said:
    “What time does the double exp start tomorrow?”
    This should run from 12:01AM Pacific on Friday, December 20, 2013 through 11:59PM Pacific on Sunday, December 22, 2013.

8. Putrify Elder

Wait a minute, 12:01AM isn't noon? Time is hard. (That's what she said)

</sarcasm off>
  9. Piestro Augur

When the information is communicated it sometimes is confusing. I'm in the process of looking into it to determine if it's on already, and if not how the issue happened. We'll correct any mistakes that happen, fortunately Roshen is still better with dates and times than I am.

Regardless, it will be on by Noon pacific if it's not on already.
  10. Piestro Augur

It was a simple miscommunication issue, we're turning it on in 5 minutes. Thanks for your patience.
  11. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

It happens sometimes people forget that, and its usually the ones that tend to post more. Happy Holidays to All here that post and those that do not as well.
  12. beryon Augur

So does that mean it'll go 'til noon on Monday?
  13. Piestro Augur

It almost always does actually. We post that it ends at midnight, but we usually don't turn it off until the next day.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Yinla like this.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You all need to go on vacation now and not turn it back off till New Year. :p
    Gyurika Godofwar and Geroblue like this.
  15. Piestro Augur

5 more hours for me. I'll check back in though.;)
    Gyurika Godofwar and Ishtass like this.
  16. Ishtass Augur

Enjoy your vaca dude
  17. Geroblue Augur

Its only a movie...
  18. Geroblue Augur

That works for me !
  19. Lonestar Elder

Have a great vacation. I really think you should kayak the Colorado River thru the Grand Canyon and forget your phone and laptop at the house and get back to the game to throw the switch after the new year. Just my opinion.
  20. blahblah Journeyman

Thank you for your help and diligence on this matter!! :D