December Producer's Letter

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Phathom, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Lenowill Augur

Begin fight with Druzzil Ro.

Druzzil Ro waves a hand at you.

Loading, please wait.

Arrive at Origin point naked with newbie gear at level 1 and a guildmaster note in your inventory.

:D
    Tarrin and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  2. fransisco Augur

ya, i doubt fighting druzzil ro would ever go well
  3. Leigo You come here often?

Really nice to get the chance to vote on Race/Class combo, but isn't it about time to add a NEW Race and Class?
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Rather have him than Mayong Mistmoore!
  5. Ddink Journeyman

no new spells or aa's?
  6. Smokn Augur

you are correct
  7. Smokn Augur

Imo if they dev's want to continue to release content like this then they should start charging for the expansions in the same form..... you give us a quarter of a expansion we give you a quarter of what the expansion is worth....
    Yinla likes this.
  8. Smokn Augur

dont hold your breath on epic 3.0's the dev's said they would NEVER do that....but then again they said they would NEVER put Vulak's loot table on the t2 vendor in RoF and they did so who knows
  9. Piestro Augur

Never is a bad word. That being said 3.0s are extremely unlikely.
  10. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It's working! They're already backtracking, it was 'never', now it's just 'extremely unlikely.' Keep sending Piestro PMs and maybe it will happen ;)

/evil laugh
    IceSy and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  11. Piestro Augur

No, I just specialize in player communication. Their answer is probably more accurate.
    Dandin likes this.
  12. An old ELF! Lorekeeper

Who's answer?
  13. An old ELF! Lorekeeper

That sucks :(.
  14. Tarrin Augur

No new spells. Spells I will never use. Whats the difference.
  15. Mithicus New Member

As a long time player. I would love to see a new race and or class combo more than I would a current race/combo.

Races:
    Crushbone Orcs
    Clan Runnyeye Goblins
    Solusek Goblins
    Splitpaw Gnolls (nearly extinct) can use a world event to have them reestablish their ancestral home on each server
    Blackburrow Gnolls
    South Karana Centuars
    South Karana Aviak's
    The Kedge

This list could go on but I am partial to the old world

Class:
    Cavalier
    Psion (Psionicist)
    Gladiator
    Ninja
    Assassin
    Swordmaster

Please reconsider or do both.
  16. Tobynn Augur

I believe the chance of seeing a new class introduced is absolutely zero. A new race is probably just a hair above that.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  17. Caudyr Augur

Unless you found a way to negate her time magic and make it so she can't do that sort of stuff...but I agree that I also doubt it would ever go over well. XD
    The only races I could see 'new' ones of (aside from a ghost race, which could be awesome, haha =p) would be ones that already exist and just become playable (goblins for example...maybe)...even then I'd agree that it's extremely unlikely, heh.
  18. Calamty New Member

If I choose to apply for the new beta testing next month does it mean that my silver acct can be upgraded to gold from silver without paying for it...or is it not worth my time? Since I can't play for the expansion straight out...too poor.
  19. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Isn't Povar one of the Water gods? Povar (vapor), Eci (ice), and Tarew (water)? Or do you just want to fight Povar twice?
  20. Caudyr Augur

You're right. Sorry, I actually meant Prexus and said the wrong god. ^^