CoTF Beta Reward?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Movistar, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Kegwell Lurker since '99

attended lots of beta raids with devs, yet, no reward..
  2. SpamFactory Augur

I use old models so they just look naked to me.would be nice if they had some clothes on underneath the hero's forge ornaments.

for example, Keliss Arden is the hero's forge vendor in PoK. he wears noble plate, but with old models he is still wearing a regular suit of plate rather than showing up completely naked like these new mercs.

I handed in about 60 stones and received the reward
    Leerah likes this.
  3. Falos Augur

Yeah there has to be an error in the script or something because one of my boxes that turned in less than you got the reward AND, I recall back to alaris beta where i turned in like 70 beta tokens exactly on 3 different accounts and when the beta reward hadal merc was handed out I only got it on 1 account. I actually never complained about that though when it happened cause the hadal merc was pretty meh to me.
  4. Leerah Augur

It does seem bugged if people with two raid tokens (ie. 80) didn't get them and people with 50 did. Unless they have reduced the value of a skeeball.
  5. Leerah Augur

I wish my Evil Eye or Fairy masks or Minotaur mercs from previous betas were 999. :-( Or at least legacy.
    Nolrog likes this.
  6. Malacath Journeyman

Hm weird i clicked 200 tokens on beta and i don't see the contract in my /claim window
  7. Rainbowdash Augur

Wish at least you could select male or female for each class :(

Also, as others have noted, the caster is in Shissar Hero's Forge. I have a feeling this was a bug :p
    Leerah likes this.
  8. Caudyr Augur

Yeah, not being able to select either male or female is ridiculous. Make it so, please! =p
  9. Koneko Augur

anyone know if you can have them be a Journeyman merc if silver because if so then that would make them worth while definitely I would think
  10. Chandrok Augur

It seems the caster mercenaries are not wearing the correct armor in all slots. We'll get this fixed but it likely won't make this week's update.
    Rainbowdash likes this.
  11. Edrick Augur

Can you make male and female selectable for all merc types, too?

I dunno why I'm asking this, I don't even have the reward.
    Rainbowdash likes this.
  12. Rainbowdash Augur

I'm seconding this request and I DO have the reward! :p
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We don't want this weeks update at all, you can delay it for this. :p
  14. Gragas Augur

I don't know having a male merc named Helga is starting to grow on me.
  15. Terminat Lorekeeper

Dark Elf mercenaries are already available to everyone. This is hardly a reward. Try again maybe?
  16. Mykaylla Augur

You should genderchange back to Lady Gragas, hang out with Helga!
  17. Axxius Augur

Dark Elf mercenaries are already available to everyone.

There is no functional difference between any merc skins (not counting occassional bugged templates that were fixed anyway). It's purely decorative. But a lot of people do care about the appearance of their mercs. Royal Tier'Dal mercs look very different from the standard Dark Elf mercs.
  18. Terminat Lorekeeper

Royal Tier'Dal mercs look very different from exactly the same as the standard Dark Elf mercs that are already available. The only difference is the HF armor overlay. Turn off HF and you're left with a Dark Elf.
  19. Axxius Augur

And if you set StickFigures=1 then all mercs look the same! :eek:

I think I see your problem... ;)
  20. Caudyr Augur

This. I don't play with HF on...so this is absolutely useless to me, too. I could see how some would want it...but if you can't even choose between male and female of a race that does have both, then...what's the point of even having the reward be that? -_-.
    Leerah likes this.