Update Bugs 11/14/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 14, 2013.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Elizabeta Augur

Mask of the Bosquetender (druid 100) seems to be getting overwritten/cancelled a lot. I actually noticed this in the patch last week. NPC spells cancelling this do not seem to have any mana regen issues, so not sure why this is dropping.

Never mind... found the problem. Imperator's Command (Warrior AA?)
    3: Increase Mana by 350 per tick: 1 minute duration
    3: Increase Mana by 41 per tick: 3.5 hour duration

Can something be done about that please? I would rather not have to block it.
  3. Tearsin Rain Augur

FYI imperator's command also conflicts with the SK "cloak" line of spells that we use on a permanent basis.
    the HP on imperator's is the same slot as cloak.

while we're on the subject... the AC from the SK spell "torrent of agony recourse" is on the same slot as the AC on our pet haste spell, meaning that torrent of agony will overwrite our pet's haste.
    i think for SKs this would be best and most easily resolved to move the pet haste AC portion to the same slot that the AC is on with our cloak line (at work atm and can't pull up a spell parser to list the slot for you, sorry) - that only conflicts with the ranger ac/DS buff line and i think we can live with our pet not getting that.
  4. savrin Augur

There still seems to be issues with the loss of UCS when zoning and being forced to rejoin all channels.
  5. Crystilla Augur

Imperator's Command also now conflicts with cleric's yaulp spell (granted IC has more mana so depends why yaulp is used as to whether the conflict is an issue). IC also conflicts with a pally line as well and think I heard something of shaman as well?
  6. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

[IMG]

Hopefully, the area I've circled in red is self explanatory about what is wrong. i.e., the description is missing.
  7. kattastic Journeyman

Bard song - Ruaabri's Reckless Renewal

It seems to not make a difference, in 100 casts of my heal spell on my beastlord, without the buff I crit 51 times, with the buff I crit 54 times. Values seem way off, or something got messed up at some point for the coding of this song, and seems to render the song nearly useless, where it should be a very useful song to increase healing power of the group.

If there was a cap put in to the crit chance, it was set way too low, or at least low enough to make this song useless, I'd ask that you look into make it more useful or see what went wrong with a possible bug in the coding. Thanks!
  8. Makavien Augur

Need to fix the terrible pathing in neriak fourth gate the mobs are aggroing and then running in the opposite direction and bringing back tons of adds plus if that doesn't kill you then the raid con mobs are summoning and killing you. This needs fixed it is pretty terrible how many times we have had to evac doing the last partisin task with a bard pulling ..
  9. Spinner New Member

" ***Emergency Update***

- The Universal Chat Service will no longer force players to reconnect upon zoning. "

Wrong, try again.
  10. Ishtass Augur

It's working on Bertox..
  11. Xeladom Augur

The druid buff Wrath of the Wild is knocking off the knight carapace line. There is a detrimental spell with the same name so you can not block this.
  12. Fenthen aka Rath

The UCS disconnected us yesterday but never gave the unavailable message. It didn't attempt to reconnect, either.
    Can we please have a command line to reconnect, since this obviously a failing system, and it's highly detrimental during raids.
  13. Reprisal Augur

This bug is not specific to this update.

Marketplace - 1h player studio ornaments (Kingslayer Ornament and Warpower Ornament)

These ornaments (and some others possibly, but these 2 I've bought and can confirm) are found in the "special" category in weapons appearances. Both are described as changing a 1-handed weapon's appearance. They do _not_ specify 1hblunt, pierce, etc.

When I put the ornaments in a slashing, piercing, or blunt weapon they work fine. However, using in a hand-to-hand weapon does not change the weapon's appearance (the ornament will still fit in the weapon, just the appearance doesn't change). I believe this is a bug as h2h weapons are also 1handed weapons. Would appreciate a change.
    Ishtass likes this.
  14. OllieT New Member

I'm still getting instance tasks (MG) sitting in my quest log for up to 1/2hr after I've finished the quest (on AB if that is of any relevance) - I was presuming that would be resolved by:

- Fixed an issue that could cause some dynamic zones to hang instead of shut down when they needed to.

but I guess not!

15. Smallpox Augur

11-17-13 Autojoined Channels did not reconnect automatically. Zoning did fix it.

This is very aggravating when you are sitting in a raid wait-list, or designated loot channel and do not see the call-outs.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Last patch turned off my channel announcing and my log and reactivates my mouse look everytime I log in....getting cheesed off with having to change it every time I log in.
  17. Cone head Augur

Summoned: Large Modulation Shard broken.

Not returning any mana nor taking HP nor consuming a count.

I thought it may have been a buff I had on so I removed all my buffs and still no effect.

100 Mage and no other timers running.
  18. Cone head Augur

Summoned: Large Modulation Shard broken.

Not returning any mana nor taking HP nor consuming a count.

Blocked buff ;p
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Lag from players mass pulling still needs fixing.
  20. Ishtass Augur

Is the mass pulling that's the bug or the crappy host servers that can't handle mass pulling? :)