Looking for anyone that remembers.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fersaken, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Fersaken New Member

I was wondering if anyone remembers the guilds Science of War, or Precision Strike, I was looking into coming back to the game and was hoping to find some of the old people I used to play with.

This was a long time ago, science of war was created on stormhammer back close to 8-10 years ago, which later became precision strike and moved to the Rathe Server.

Vova was the guild leader of Science of War until he couldn't take it any more then quit the game.

Fuzzball and Fuzzette were the guild leaders of Precision Strike, when Fuzzball suddenly died to a rl illness. I don't know what happened to them after that.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks.
  2. silku Augur

I remember Precision Strike, I haven't seen someone with that tag on the Rathe in a long time. I do know that I still run into people that I remember from old guilds all the time so it's worth a shot to log in to the Rathe and just run around. I even have friends on my old friend list that pop up from time to time.
    Wdor likes this.
  3. McDougal Augur

I remember Science of War. They had a really good website if I remember right. Lots of good info there.
    Ozon likes this.
  4. Shang Augur

Fuzzette, Slinstill, and Veracant server transferred to Saryrn after Fuzzball's death.

I haven't seen any of them around in ages.

The three of them were unstoppable. Fuzzette could outheal any Cleric, Slinstill agro over any group, and Veracant could shred.
    Rolaque likes this.
  5. Fersaken New Member

Thanks hopefully I can find out if they still play
  6. Leerah Augur

We need a thread, or even a section: Looking for missing friends. A lot of people are still here but play different toons now.
    Ndaara, Kialya, Wdor and 3 others like this.
  7. Brogett Augur

That's about all I recall of them too. Their raid strategy section was excellent for the time.
  8. Zahl New Member

Fersaken I remember you. I was a monk in the guild for about a year and then I switched to the Beastlord named Zahl. I moved on to play EQ2 (twice) after Fuzzbal died and the guild kinda fell apart, LOTR, WOW(2) etc.,. leveled up to max and tried to raid but never again was I able to find anything that could hold my interest.

The thing that was so different about SOW was the organization and commitment. Most of us were adults, I had three little kids, but we got a lot done with what compared to most of these games was minimal time commitment to play at that level.

I have very fond memories of Rashanel, Vova, Fuzzette, the necro who always wanted to get into the Wizards chat forget his name, etc.,. Truely was a fun time to spend in the evenings when my wife was pregnant and I had little kids who went to bed at 8pm. Then RL came at me and I had to move on.

I plan to play EQ next (my kids are now teenagers and dont want to hang out with me as much) but haven't played any of these games for 3-4 years.
  9. Teagray New Member

I was in SoW with Vova. That dude was hilarious in chat on raids.

This was before voicechat so everything was in text chat. I remember one raid in Ssra where he typed "Don't kill BLOOD" like 200 times in chat trying to get the raid to stop damaging blood of sshra***. Raid still killed and wiped. Showed how good we paid attention lol.

I also remember Vova forcing everyone to die their toon entire in different colors based on class so they could be visually located. Lol, i think healers were all yellow and tanks were all pink.
    Windance, Wdor, Leerah and 1 other person like this.
  10. Vanrau Augur

I was guilded with Fuzzball and Fuzzballette on Tallon Zek in a guild called Indignation back when I played my human cleric Gidono. I remember those days fondly :)
  11. Auralee New Member

Rvaryn and I (auralee) have moved to Erollisi (spelling? ) server and found a nice pst guild with similar raid times as original Science of War / Precision strike. 9-1am pst =). fri, sat and mon. Having fun again in game!
    Eleandra and Crystilla like this.
  12. Levius4 New Member

I just made it back recently. Found Auralee and Rvaryn on Erollisi, then started playing on Lockjaw - the timelocked progression. Closer to the game when I left it, and can go back through 9 years of content at a nice speed that I missed the first go around. Keep hoping to find other from those years - those were great years!

Azazel
    Magician
  13. doox00 New Member

Fuzzette and Slinstill quit eq shortly after Michael (Fuzzball) died. I have not talked to kandi in years, although I have fuzzette character on my alt account, she gave/transferred it to me after she quit eq. Aaron (slinstill) lives in vegas right now, you can find him at the Aria poker room grinding away. :) (A good friend of 20+ years, as was Fuzzball).
  14. Ruven_BB Augur

I remember Vova from Stormhammer server. I wasn't in SoW, ran Storm Isle, but always had respect for you guys and what you were trying to accomplish. Was a crazy server where we decided paying 4 times the rate made sense.

Always had fun random conversations with Vova.

Ruven
  15. Leatherneck Lorekeeper

I see you, Zahl, my friend.
  16. Patito New Member

I remember a few names from here. I was in SoW back in the day, even went to the Fan Faire in Vegas. That was a blast. Hope you all are doing well.

-Patito, Ogre Shaman
  17. Leerah Augur

I raised five sons. Pretty easy. Keep their computers running and keep food in the kitchen. Best parenting advice I got was, "Be nearby but don't be in their faces."

Doubt if that applies to girls, but maybe!
  18. Rolaque Ancient

So? Wilde or no? Just curious is all. :cool:
  19. Leatherneck Lorekeeper

I remember you. I was at FF with you.
  20. Jurai New Member

Hey! I was in PS - such a good time. Those were different days, before mortgage and kids and full time jobs.

I was on SH with Fuzz (RIP), then after we server moved and Heral took over. Had a meet up at (forget the enchantress name) in Kansas - with Singha, Pestilis, Menolli, Xsas.

I'm on Vaniki playing random toons - after 10+ years of raid monk, i'm done yo.

Nice to see you!