dark elf /bixie hero's forge

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Jilarak, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Jilarak Elder

have been killing for dark elf robe and bixie robe with no luck..

realize its super rare..curious how many have these items

and where they killed to get theirs
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

2 guildies have the bixie robe.

I have legs and helm at the moment, need to kill more bixies!
  3. Gragas Augur

RNG joy!
  4. Rainbowdash Augur

I got a robe form a guildie and passed it on to another guildie. Not a fan of the robes. But yeah they are pretty rare. About as much so as all other Hero's forge except you can only get them from these zones as opposed to the rest which is (minus a few) global.

I MUST have that Dark Elf cloth though. Even better...the plate on a suit of trash plate (like the Shard's Landing all/all stuff) and illusion bug it....but i'm too lazy for that...
  5. Qualzek Augur

killed over 100 dark elves..... got a robe.... only piece i've gotten though.... got bixie legs once when i was running all the partisan and mercenary stuff

seems as though bunch of other junk hero forge stuff drops from these mobs still any chance we can get those removed from the loot table to up the chance of the DE/bixie stuff?
  6. br3333nt Journeyman

Got a DE robe within the first few minutes of hunting neriak. Was in halls of the dead ground floor.
  7. Jilarak Elder

been killing random spots no luck..other de ornaments though

just no robe..hopefully soon
  8. Jilarak Elder

if any have bixie or de robe for sale on emarr shoot me a tell or ingame email
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

did the second or third bixie mission in the mercenary achievement the other night got

chain arms
    plate wrist
    cloth hands
    robe

very happy wizzy, :)
  10. Triquience Journeyman

Did almost the entire Bixie arc last Saturday and only seen the plate helm drop.

Did the entire Neriak arc and only seen cloth hands drop

Items are definitely rare
  11. Qualzek Augur

anyone having any luck in neriak still only seen the robe... in tonnnnns of kills..... ive been doing it on queen's side on the upper floor figured that would be a good spot but i guess not
  12. iniari-TR Augur

I've had better luck getting the ACoF to drop. :rolleyes:
  13. Edrick Augur

I wish I had that kind of disproportional luck. I've gotten about four bixie armor ornaments in maybe.. 12? 13? heroic adventures.
  14. Qualzek Augur

haha this drop rate cant be "working as intended" ..... will take me 50,000 DE kills if i'm lucky to get a full set at this rate....
  15. The Drood Elder

Drop rate of these needs to be increased considerably for the Dark Elf Sets Bixie Sets seam to be 1 or 2 drops per instance which is not that bad but the DE set is like closer to none existent
  16. Riou EQResource

It's been like 2.5 weeks since expansion release, in a few months bazaar will be flooded with the pieces. The drop rate seems fine.
    Reprisal likes this.
  17. Triquience Journeyman

Do these only drop from specific missions and specific mobs? I received some info last night about the missions and mobs. I'm going to chain a few of them Saturday morning and see if there is any merit to that claim. That would surprise me if they were restricted like that.
    I had a dark elf cloth hands drop while doing a merc task killing guards, so i know you don't have to be in a mission to get all that stuff.

I like your enthusiasm Riou, but the Dark Elf ornaments are really really rare. I have never seen any for sale in baz. Bixie stuff is pricey, but lots of that stuff is in baz already.
  18. Sinestra Augur

Are there any pics of what this stuff looks like?
    Silv likes this.
  19. Qualzek Augur

Not a lot of people are gonna hunt in neriak... no real point to unless you are farming the pieces.... but for me doing 4-5 hours a day for about a week and only seeing 2 total pieces seems a little rare but i mean that may be how intended which is fine... i just wish they would get rid of all the other hero forge junk on them and increase the DE stuff a little
  20. Gragas Augur

Espionage Starts at Home - The loot and XP rewards for Fleeing Witnesses in this Heroic Adventure have been reduced.

Well there goes one option for bixie armor?