Update Bugs 10/10/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It does, but I think I know where the problem is. It only dispels beneficial spells, (which is fine), but the "power level" is low on it. I am not 100% sure that it works the way I think it does, but I think that Base1 is how powerful the dispel is, and the AA is much less so than most spell versions:

[40969] Eradicate Magic
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Resist: Magic -120
    Casting: 0.5s, Recast: 1.5s
    1: SPA 209 Base1=5 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Dispel Beneficial (5)
    2: SPA 209 Base1=5 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Dispel Beneficial (5)
    3: SPA 209 Base1=5 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Dispel Beneficial (5)
    4: SPA 209 Base1=5 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Dispel Beneficial (5)
    Text: You strip the magical forces from your enemy!

VS. Our spell version:

[1526] Annul Magic
    Classes: CLR/53 RNG/61 DRU/55 SHM/55 NEC/53 WIZ/53 MAG/53 BST/61
    Skill: Abjuration
    Mana: 75
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Beneficial: Not Blockable
    Casting: 4s, Recast: 6s, Rest: 1.5s
    1: SPA 27 Base1=9 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Dispel (9)
    2: SPA 27 Base1=9 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Dispel (9)
    Text: You feel annulled.
    Cancels magical enchantments affecting your target.
  2. Naugrin Augur

3. Naugrin Augur

I was happy about it as a way to remove root from a parked mob. Oh well.
  4. Tobynn Augur

Likely so. At a quick glance, other existing beneficial-only dispels also indicate (9).
    The original Abashi's Rod, the new Radvar's Rod, Monk's Anguish tunic, Ranger's Nature's Balance spell ... all lines on those effects are Dispel Beneficial (9).
  5. Naugrin Augur

Gah sorry for putting my comment in the box with your quote Beim lol. ......the comment that begins with "wow" is mine, not Beimeith's lol.
  6. Axxius Augur

I don't think that beneficial dispel is bad at all. But this thread is no place for discussion.
  7. Fenthen aka Rath

I posted this on Friday in the support forums and have not had a reply. I am hoping for higher visibility here.

While I love the new click from Gunthak's Swabby Eyepatch replacing my silly ice goblin mask, I realized that while I have the stat buff on (Gunthak Grit) I cannot summon a mount with stats, such as the one I paid for in the Marketplace.

Please correct the HP stacking or whatever else so that the reward for finishing the expansion's group game (all Saviors done) will actually work while mounted. I shouldn't have to carry around 2 mounts (my regular, plus a non-stat horse/drogmor) just to use the benefits of my CotF reward.

Gunthak Swabby's Eyepatch

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
    Slot: FACE
    Charges: Unlimited
    Effect: Guise of the Gunthak Pirate (Any Slot, Casting Time: 1.5)
    WT: 0.2 Size: SMALL
    Class: ALL

Race: ALL

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=39280

Code:
    Illusion Gunthak Pirate Detail | History | Raw Data

Slot Description
    1: 8% Chance to trigger: Illusion: Troll Pirate
    2: 8% Chance to trigger: Illusion: Troll Pirate
    3: 8% Chance to trigger: Illusion: Gnomish Pirate
    4: 8% Chance to trigger: Illusion: Gnomish Pirate
    5: 9% Chance to trigger: Illusion: Dark Elf Pirate
    6: 9% Chance to trigger: Illusion: Dark Elf Pirate
    7: 8% Chance to trigger: Illusion: Ogre Pirate
    8: 8% Chance to trigger: Illusion: Ogre Pirate
    9: 9% Chance to trigger: Illusion: Human Pirate
    10: 9% Chance to trigger: Illusion: Human Pirate
    11: 8% Chance to trigger: Illusion: Erudite Pirate
    12: 8% Chance to trigger: Illusion: Erudite Pirate”

It cycles between the illusions, by the way - first male then female of each race.
  8. Augur Developer

Thanks for all the feedback so far! We're working on as much of this as we can, and hope to have fixes on Live soon.

Keep it coming!
    Fenthen likes this.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Pathing in Neriak is awful. I've been trying to kill the Necormancers for the final pathing and they are running away from the puller and round the halls. Not sure how but I got summoned upstairs to the raid mob...well I assume I was summoned that was were my corpse was and I was killed by him.

Either the necros are running up to him and aggroing or he is agroing through the floor.

Also Cautious Recruitment is not updating for my wizzy, killed the room twice between trains and she still hasn't got the update. Rest of the group have done final hails just to see if that was stopping it, but still no luck.....more trains inc.

Wizzy is pulling so its not first on agro. :p
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Update

I've tried soloing a couple with no merc up, still no update.

..............and now she is KoS.................I give up.

When's the next part out of CotF out?
  11. Falos Augur

Mage spell: Maloseniac Eminence

The proc damage from Eminent strike does absolutely no damage if the mob is already debuffed with the malo line of spells. The direct damage component of the proc is linked to the actual resist debuff proc so if the resist debuff won't land the damage wont even trigger.
  12. Dzarn Developer

This will be fixed with the next full patch.

This will be fixed with the next full patch. Her alternate name has been changed to "Rogue and Shadow Knight Tomes" which will allow the find filtering to work as intended.

This is intended stacking.

These will be fixed with the next full patch.

The flower parts should no longer spam you with each hit with the next full patch.

Typo should be fixed with the next full patch.

The rotation of the offhand weapon as well as an animation bug with its idle should be fixed with the next full patch.

With the next full patch: New achievements for the Bixie and Dark Elf Hero's Forge sets should be available, NPCs should be able to wander around the Bixie Hive house, and the Bixie House should now hold 600 items.

This has been forwarded to QA and reported to our code team to look into. Thank you.

This is intended stacking at this time.
    Uxtalzon, Bauer, Marton and 2 others like this.
  13. Iila Augur

Thanks for the communication, Dzarn.
    Bauer likes this.
  14. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Not sure if reported yet:

The portals in ETWK next to the dragon that lead to the other zones. If you click on them (it appears that running into them works fine) you often get:

Which is not so bad. The bad part is that you then get ported to the ETWK zone line with WK. What it should do, if it has to port you, is to port you in front of Lady Lendiniara.

Because running through the zone back to her is not fun. And if you get the same thing again, it's ping pong, with having to run all that way.
  15. BoomWalker Augur

That was mentioned in other threads I believe but it is simply amazing that a live zone isn't ready for attuned toons to use...it is seriously broke and needs to be addressed. As you say...the run is, if not dangerous, unnecessary other than for a poorly implemented game mechanic. It simply needs fixed asap.
  16. BoomWalker Augur

This is totally unacceptable. It makes absolutely no sense that a Lvl 96 RK I spell would overwrite a Lvl 96 RK III spell. Absolutely none.

How can the dev team even begin to consider this a valid option? A higher level RK I spell...sure...ok...but the same level spell...RK I vs RK III...absolutely insane.
    Fenthen likes this.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

When a zone denies entry it always ports you to the zone safe spot (evac spot). This is nothing new.
  18. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Along the lines of wizzies AA's stacking... The Right-click inspect description for the short duration buff window spell icon on the subsequent ranks of Arcane Destruction do not reflect the improvements to the line.

In its current form it describes only chance to crit (not crit damage), and the absorption of 200k damage in one form or the other.

1: Increase Spell Mana Cost by 1% to 30%
    2: Limit Max Duration: 0s
    3: Limit Type: Detrimental
    4: Limit Effect: Current HP
    5: Limit Type: Exclude Procs
    6: Increase Chance to Critical Nuke by 40% and Increase Critical Nuke Damage by 100% of Base Damage
    7: Limit Min Mana Cost: 10
    8: Absorb Melee Damage: 100%, Max Per Hit: 200000, Total: 200000
    9: Absorb Spell Damage: 100%, Max Per Hit: 200000, Total: 200000

to-----

1: Increase Spell Mana Cost by 1% to 28%
    6: Increase Chance to Critical Nuke by 45% and Increase Critical Nuke Damage by 100% of Base Damage
    8: Absorb Melee Damage: 100%, Max Per Hit: 235000, Total: 235000
    9: Absorb Spell Damage: 100%, Max Per Hit: 235000, Total: 235000

to------

1: Increase Spell Mana Cost by 1% to 26%
    6: Increase Chance to Critical Nuke by 50% and Increase Critical Nuke Damage by 100% of Base Damage
    8: Absorb Melee Damage: 100%, Max Per Hit: 275000, Total: 275000
    9: Absorb Spell Damage: 100%, Max Per Hit: 275000, Total: 275000

to-----

1: Increase Spell Mana Cost by 1% to 24%
    6: Increase Chance to Critical Nuke by 55% and Increase Critical Nuke Damage by 100% of Base Damage
    8: Absorb Melee Damage: 100%, Max Per Hit: 320000, Total: 320000
    9: Absorb Spell Damage: 100%, Max Per Hit: 320000, Total: 320000

Dzarn likes this.
  19. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Maybe an oversight?

All classes have some form of weaponry except pure casters on the Heroic Adventure Merchant.
  20. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Paladin splash lines seem to be messed up, unless there was an intentional change from what the spells have been doing all along.

[34412/10532] Splash of Cleansing Rk. III
    Classes: PAL/98
    Skill: Alteration
    Mana: 2034
    Target: Target Ring AE
    Range: 100', AE Range: 50'
    Beneficial: Blockable
    Reflectable: No
    Casting: 1s, Recast: 18s, Timer: 2, Rest: 1.5s
    Hate: 100
    Max Targets: 6
    1: Increase Current HP by 2276
    2: Decrease Poison Counter by 25
    3: Decrease Poison Counter by 25
    4: Decrease Disease Counter by 25
    5: Decrease Disease Counter by 25
    6: Decrease Curse Counter by 20
    7: Decrease Curse Counter by 20
    8: Decrease Corruption Counter by 14
    9: Decrease Corruption Counter by 14
    Text: You are cleansed.
    A free-target spell which can cure many detrimental effects and performs a light heal on targets within the area of effect.

Splash until now has always had a:

Remove Det (12)
    Remove Det (12)

To make it functon as a RC type cure ability.

Also, the spell has never had a max target of 6 before. Kinda keeps it from being a "splash".

Conflicting reports.... Zam.com and the subsequent pages in Lucy report working as intended.

These have been wrong with some frequency lately however, and the spell parser from Raidloot.com has been much more reliable. Raidloot is the one showing max targets of 6, and the lack of Remove Det (xx).