New CotF Tradeskills Site

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Stac, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Stac Elder

After several enjoyable weeks in the "Call of the Forsaken" Beta, I was inspired to put together a site with all the new tradeskill recipes in a format that would be easier to read than they were to do. I launched it just as "Call of the Forsaken" went live after quite a few sleepless nights. It's received enough positive feedback from people on Beta, Test & Xegony that I decided to post it here. I hope you find it helpful. It's been a fun project:

I also posted a note about it in the Tradeskill Forum yesterday here.

Sincerely,
    Fanra, Smallpox, BoneKrusher and 10 others like this.
  2. Recnarp Augur

This needs more attention! Good job on the site.
    Stac likes this.
  3. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

good layout.
    Stac likes this.
  4. Symbius Augur

Very nice.
    Stac likes this.
  5. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Looks very nice.
    Stac likes this.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Awesome site thanks a ton!

Andarriel
    Stac likes this.
  7. Edrick Augur

Always appreciate more Everquest sites popping up. Good on you.
    Fanra and Stac like this.
  8. Stac Elder

Hey Mates, thank you for the nice comments. Feedback is really welcomed. Feel free to message me in-game (Stac on Xegony), or here in the forums.

Cheers.
  9. Karthos Augur

Nice site. Added to my bookmarks.
    Stac likes this.
  10. Sancho Elder

Ouch they let the JC stuff go through with those bad stats and without mod3s. I'm going to take a wild guess that the Etherbolt Ring click does exactly nothing, just like beta.

Site looks great!
    Stac likes this.
  11. Highpriest New Member

Cool stie
    Stac likes this.
  12. Tonni New Member

Nice pleasant site to go to, with pretty graphic's. It is easy to navigate, and we can see what items that are available to create. we can furthermore see what items are needed fast, very nice Stac.
    Stac likes this.
  13. Merchantbob New Member

Awesome! Excellent site. Thx Stac.
    Great for tradeskillers as well as the folks who want new gear made.

MB
    Stac likes this.
  14. Stac Elder

Thank you. The site is getting lots of traffic from these forums and many Guild boards as well. I've been asked for a "quick reference" guide/list to the new gear. It's posted here.

Cheers,
  15. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Made the new chronolmage armor actually 3 sets and behold there no trade :( gotta be a bug (lucy shows them tradeable and when you equip them a box comes up asking if you want to attune to your char)and even if it was no trade im on FV hopefully it gets fixed. also the jewelry without mods is kinda lacking hopefully they put more stuff on them.
  16. Angahran Augur

Great site, nice and simple to navigate.

Just a quick question, you have 2 books listed as not sold by Scribe Zikett.
    Who does have them ? or are they currently missing ?

Thanks
    Stac likes this.
  17. Stac Elder

I think that is a bug on FV, I noticed that at the launch and then they re-patched. I had not checked sine the latest patch. I'll let the devs know.
  18. Stac Elder

Thank you, Angahran.

Those books may be missing or we haven't found the vendors. Caudyr, who mapped the entire expansion, suggested a thorough search of Neriak 4th & Dead Hills.
  19. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

Great Site and Well Done!
    Stac likes this.
  20. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

chronomage armor on fv is still no trade just checked.