Update Bugs 10/08/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Oct 8, 2013.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them
  2. bitefiends Elder

Hi there
    In the achievements tab >Forsaken>General> Call of the Forsaken Master Scavenger section I have the following checked Worlds Apart Look into the future and separate ways.
    This was on login after patch.

Bitefiends
  3. Uxtalzon Augur

Can't climb the ladder in Bixie Warfront to Crescent Reach with levitate. Really sucks for classes who have no levitate spells to strip off their buff just to climb up.
  4. Tadenea Augur

there are alot of zones with samething like that including Cabilis, Sarith as examples
    not really a bug
  5. Greymantle Augur

Most ladder's need leve stripped to work.
  6. Mortyss New Member

Is the absence of any vendor selling shadowknight rk1 spells a bug or intended?
    Viltaire likes this.
  7. Uxtalzon Augur

The doomscale dudes near the dragon sell "evil" side stuff, like Necromancer and Rogue. Might be over there?
  8. Uxtalzon Augur

I know, but just clicking the ladder would suffice rather than climbing it. You cute bunny ranger!
  9. Viltaire Augur

Negative. They aren't there
  10. strongbus Augur

when doing some herico adv in bixie zone not everyone in group is getting mark of valors. both of the adv. form Ambassador Crizlyna.
  11. Falos Augur

We completed all 3 conquests in the ethernere mission on our first attempt, despite our flawless execution and zero deaths we weren't granted the achievement "The Doomscale Horde: Challenge of Toughness (group). I believe someone reported this achievement being broken on the test server as well before it launched.

I think the same person that implemented several broken achievements in the last expansion too, im not gonna name any names here but this is really frustrating to have time wasted and flawless performance go to waste because a conquest is incorrectly coded to not unlock the way it is intended to.
  12. Uxtalzon Augur

Dang, then that sucks :(

Ethermere Mechanics (tradeskill book) Spells Etheremere as Ethernere (with an N) throughout the whole book. lol

No known drop or method of crafting steel ingots?
  13. MiataDriver Augur

Zone times have gone through the roof since release. Used to zone in 10 seconds or so prior to launch, now it takes a minute or so on all zones.
  14. Famka Elder

Wizard, new AA called Tertiary Recall.
    I clicked to make a hotkey for it and the hotbutton says 'Tertiary RecallPatch Notes'.
  15. Koutarou Elder

The portal attunement quest is not ticking any box except Neriak 4th Gate despite having zoned both directions through all 4 portals.
  16. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

You have to zone from the new zone to the new West Karana via the black portal to attune, not back to Crescent Reach or whatever.
  17. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

We were told that not having charmable mobs in HoFa and HoFc was a bug. I haven't combed the zones since the patch, but it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes so I assume it hasn't been fixed.

It would be pleasant if you could tell Enchanters one of the following:

A) It's done! There are charmable mobs in there!
    B) It's on our To Do list.
    C) Elidroth was on Foresight when he said that. It's never going to happen. Stop asking.
  18. Axxius Augur

Chronomage's Tonic (new alchemy dps potion) does not work. Because [38918] Chronomage's Tonic is set to work only off unresistable spells. And when you fix this (remove slot 6), please also remove push from its proc [38923] Chronomagic Blast - last thing we need is more push on raids.
  19. Axxius Augur

All AA forms of gate (including Origin, Throne of Heroes, etc) consume the AA reuse timer when they fail with "Your gate is too unstable, and collapses.", instead of resetting the AA. This was said to be a bug at SOE Live, and it's still not fixed.
  20. Axxius Augur

Wizard AA Arcane Whispers and Arcane Destruction gray each other out when used. They are completely unrelated AA and should not be linked.

Caster archetype AA Silent Casting and new wizard AA Tertiary Recall gray each other out when used. They are completely unrelated AA and should not be linked. And the hotkey for Tertiary Recall says "Tertiary RecallPatch Notes" as was already mentioned.