Gold Ticket and Glowing Black Drum question..

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Caudyr, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Caudyr Augur

Is it possible to sell the Glowing Black Drum (by handing it into a NPC after you get it) if you get it when you hand in a Gold Ticket?

I know you can sell "Black Drums" to a NPC in Gunthak...but dunno if there's a NPC (or if it's him, heh) that'll accept the Glowing Black Drum...s'why I'm asking. ^^
  2. Mandaar New Member

My glowing black drum that I got years ago from turning in a gold ticket is no drop. So, unless they've changed that entire paradigm, You wont be able to sell it.
  3. Caudyr Augur

Well, the thing is...horses and drogmars have always been no drop. I know there were NPCs you could hand them in for bags of plat...I just dunno if they'll accept the Glowing Black Drum...or if there's a specific NPC for that drum. S'what I'm asking about. ^^
  4. Sinestra Augur

I think most the buyable mounts are also no drop, but you could sell them back.
  5. Abazzagorath Augur

No, you can't sell it.
    Leerah likes this.
  6. Caudyr Augur

Was afraid of that. Oh, well. Thanks for answering~ ^^
  7. Sebbina Augur

You are asking the wrong question, since you handed in the Gold Ticket, what did you want to get? There are some times folk who will loan/rent out their tradable GT items so that the few no trade items are the only ones you can get, just have to keep handing it in until the range picks one you don't have and you finally get your hearts desire.
  8. Caudyr Augur

Actually, I was hoping to be able to use my loyalty points to get gold tickets to get the drum...then sell the drum to the drogmar stable duders. Not as easy as that, though. :p