Preorder Expansions taken away then deleveled

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mulleteer, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Nurgle New Member

Rebooting also worked for me now.
    Thank you for your hard work and attention Piestro.
  2. Liliana Augur

what does being on test have to do with anything
  3. Velric4 New Member

ok I just finished submitting a ticket, it looks like I'm fixed right as I was sending it in, it's saying 20/20 and level 92 again anyway, thanks
  4. Piestro Augur

Please take this to another thread folks.
    Walter_Quadkite and Leerah like this.
  5. Kiras Augur

I haven't posted using my box's account here, so I'm assuming that you did not find my account to toggle it.
    Whatever you did seems to have worked fully. 20/20 and back up to level 98 again.

Thank you. I think this was a good decision by SOE.
  6. Leerah Augur

7. Piestro Augur

Any luck yet?
  8. Cendar New Member

Piestro,

I have put in a ticket and the response did not answer my question, so I re admitted the ticket. . I preordered the expansion 8/25, canceled when I log in and all my gear was yellow today, and preordered it again. I received a generic email from my ticket "will I be granted the expansion?" It said something like we are working on it for eligible accounts, when my question was is mine one of them?
  9. Amerie New Member

Someone take Piestro out to dinner please! Thank you again.
  10. Veridic Lorekeeper

Hello,

This is a mass email

At this time all eligible accounts have been granted Veil of Alaris and Rain of Fear. If your game client is not reflecting this, it is possible that you haven't closed all the way out of the game client and logged back in. We are, however, still investigating on our end to make sure that there is nothing on our end causing this for some of you.

If this does not answer your question, or if you are still experiencing this issue tomorrow, please update this ticket, and an agent will be in contact as soon as possible. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank You,

Jamison Wright

Ticket in, this is the response: So I guess I will wait until tomorrow. I have restarted my computer twice and logged in to no avail. If it isn't working tomorrow I will update here as well as my ticket.
  11. Azuki New Member

Piestro,

I cancelled two preorders yesterday, and talked to a CSR on the phone and he could not do anything but escalate a ticket for me. I just repurchased two CE's and am hoping it would make it easier.
  12. Piestro Augur

If you cancelled your pre-order the situation is more complicated. I can't promise anything but will continue discussions internally on Monday with the relevant folks here at SOE and get you some answers as I can.
    Uxtalzon likes this.
  13. Sineryen Journeyman

I'm 90 as well and showing just CoTF no voa/rof
  14. Veridic Lorekeeper

Oh god, this is the same boat me and several others were that discovered this when it happened yesterday... Canceled after unsatisfactory response from CS... I re ordered today but it still shows that I had ordered CoF before...
  15. Sineryen Journeyman

checking now
  16. Sineryen Journeyman

yes it has been resolved. Thank you very much
  17. Salierii New Member

Fixed here - didn't even have to reboot. Thanks Piestro!
  18. Piestro Augur

19. Feldian Journeyman

Did anyone else experience xp lost once they got back to their own old lvl? I died a few times while waiting for this whole thing to be worked out and I guess the rez that I took didn't give me exp while I was delvled?
  20. Piestro Augur

That's one of those incredibly weird situations that probably isn't answerable I'm afraid. Lose more than a couple blue?