Preorder Expansions taken away then deleveled

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mulleteer, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Haizze New Member

I'm still de-leveled =(
  2. Rhilen New Member

I just tried it myself and i'm still back to 90 and expansions are missing.
  3. silverlillyfv New Member

The cs team told me the end of next week same as calalilly.........I mean really the end of next week thats total bs.

Response Zachary Kearns via Email 09/13/2013 06:35 PM
    Greetings,

An issue was discovered where if players purchased the pre-order, there was a chance that older entitlements for expansions and their associated level cap increases could be stripped away. These losses are 100% visual and once the issue is resolved, will restore all losses. The fix is already underway and should be correcting your account by the end of next week. We are doing batch fixes so you should simply log in and see your losses returned to your account. I you are still not fixed by the end of next week, please let us know so we may look into your issue further.
  4. silverlillyfv New Member

Im sorry but Zachary Kearns is just copy and pasting BS responses and not giving a damn. Someone needs to send an email to hiss boss.
  5. Piestro Augur

Hey folks,

One area that has consistently worked for most people contacting CS is completely logging out on all characters and making sure you have no connection to our services, then logging back in. I'd advise a restart on the computer just to make absolutely sure. Please only post that you are still having issues if you have restarted your computer so we can look into those specific situations.

Thanks,
    Uxtalzon likes this.
  6. Sineryen Journeyman

says the person on test.....
  7. kdomg Journeyman

Restarted computer, still showing 18/20.
  8. Killian New Member

After a computer restart I'm still showing 19/20 with no Rain of Fear access.
  9. Coins New Member

Our accounts got fixed. Thanks SOE!!
  10. Velric4 New Member

I tried the restart and I'm still level 90 and 18/20
  11. calalillyfv New Member

i restarted, then logged in didnt work, then logged out again and bam it was there. so worked
  12. kdomg Journeyman

Fixed. Thank you so much Piestro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. calalillyfv New Member

ty Piestro you are so much better then the crap person working petitions
  14. Rhilen New Member

Success -- full restart fixed the problem. Thank you so much Piestro!
  15. cgats New Member

Restarted and is fixed. Thank you Piestro, you have restored my faith in customer service.
  16. Killian New Member

I tried this as well, and it worked after just restarting my computer did nothing.
  17. Piestro Augur

We're clearing some caches to try and make this go faster, we're getting there folks. :)
  18. Doomhavoc New Member

This. Am now registering 20/20, I am level 95 and my gear is fixed, buttons working.

Don't know why this finally worked ( I tried restarting once before ) But I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. +5 to Piestro and the SoE Team. I'd buy ya a beer if i was in Cali.
  19. Ringkeeper Journeyman

Fixed! Thanks. In time for the weekend.
  20. Sineryen Journeyman

Wondering when this is going to happen.... I'm still sitting at lvl 90 for my main. Sineryen on FV