Preorder Expansions taken away then deleveled

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mulleteer, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Piestro Augur

It would be bigamy Salierii, I got married last December.

I've checked a couple names on the list from those posting in this thread and it appears you are on the list. I'm sending emails now. Thanks for your patience folks.

EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR ACCOUNT NAMES. I can see them, and it makes your account less secure for you to post it.
  2. Rudeboy88 New Member

1-858-537-0898
  3. Veridic Lorekeeper

I know you like mine ;)
  4. Feldian Journeyman

Poor CS phone is prob blowing up right now.
  5. Soulpierce New Member

Also haven't yet received expansion access again. Petitioned and waiting.
  6. Hattrick_CT New Member

Kudos. An excellent decision and response.
    Leerah likes this.
  7. cgats New Member

Thank you for resolving this as quickly as you did since yesterday. Submitted a ticket as well seems I'm still locked out.
  8. Amerie New Member

Add me to the gigantic list.
  9. Razz New Member

Same Here cotf but no rof.
  10. Apestus New Member

Hello Piestro,

Would you check me too please? I can't call CS since I live in Europe. thanks so much
  11. Azuki New Member

I cancelled 2 preorders for CotF yesterday. It was a dumb decision on my part. Also I bought RoF on 8/20/13 on one of my other accounts. Is there any way I could get credit If I preordered CotF on that account?
    Leerah likes this.
  12. Rohllin New Member

Would like name added as well. Should i send in a petition or let my name be on the list and be patient?

Thanks Piestro, you have done amazing today. :)
  13. jake New Member

Go ahead and add me to your list as well P.
  14. kdomg Journeyman

Mine says 18/20 as well. Please add me to the list.

I pre-ordered on 8/27, did not have VoA or RoF.

Thank you for the help Piestro.
  15. Ringkeeper Journeyman

Could you add this account to the list?

My petition is not working.

Thanks for the equitable solution!
  16. Neogenx New Member

I will say that I am completely happy about this. Im glad it worked out this way and we can once again play our characters. Thank you SoE for making the right decision by your customers.

***EDIT***

Drat, it would appear that they missed my account. Im still at 19/20... and its the weekend and they are not open iirc. Hmm. Well, at least I know it WILL be fixed. I guess I will try to contact them later. Thanks though.
  17. Piestro Augur

We're doing another run of a script that hopefully will address this issue for those of you still affected.

Thanks,
  18. Piestro Augur

P.S. Please log out in about 10 minutes and try logging back in. Also please post if this resolves this issue so we know it worked. :)
  19. Nurgle New Member

I believe I was also missed. Please double check. I have updated my service ticket as well.
  20. Veridic Lorekeeper

Very weird, now it says 18/20 instead of 17/20 and my character is still 90. I think it's showing CoF but I didn't get flagged for VoA or RoF.