Hardcore Heritage extension?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Eviara, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Eviara Journeyman

In the "Naggy... certainly not fixed" thread, Elidroth mentioned that there would be an extension to the Hardcore Heritage events to allow for more time to do the raids and such since Naggy was messed up. However, there hasn't been any mention of an extension since then (Aug 29th) and I was curious if there was any update on the extension front. I know an exact length can't be determined until a fix is ready and all, so I guess I'm mostly just curious if there's an extension at all, or if the rapidly-approaching 16th is still the end date. Any answer would be appreciated. :)
  2. Abazzagorath Augur

Not to mention that they never fixed the broken collectable spawn point in MM in the piano. I know on Xegony there are like no spawn points left for that collection, every possible spawn has popped inside the piano.
  3. Ishtass Augur

4. Edrick Augur

5. Ishtass Augur

Ah, maybe, haven't checked. I thought they hotfixed it.
  6. Sebbina Augur

Fix isn't live on the Piano, I was there today and was one that i couldn't get. I don't expect an extension as we have COTF releasing soon, so the next patch is probably for release.
  7. boukk_sebilis Augur

My bet is they ll extend it till the end of the month to make up.
  8. Sownow New Member

Honestly better than extending they could make them special instances available to be unlocked via SC or loyalty points after the event moves on ... kinda like the wedding chapel.

I say this because there are those of us that are not ready for this zone and likely will not be before the time the event is over.
  9. Tulisin_Dragonflame Augur

Which is why they'll be back again a year from now, just like the other hardcore heritage zones.
  10. krozman Augur

It'll be fixed just in time for the new expansion, which is great b/c that will probably be unplayable too.
  11. Arderd and Crowd Augur

I don't know why they dont just make those zones and keep them running parralel with the old zone permanently, would seem better.
    Ishtass likes this.
  12. Caudyr Augur

Yeah, 'alternative' zones like they've done with reimaginings of zones in recent expansions (EW, etc).

Just have a door in the old zone that leads to the new one...or something like that. Heck, make them instances for all I care...actually I think I'd rather see that personally, but that's just me. I hate dealing with the trains and all that crap in zones, which is why I usually don't participate in HH stuff, heh. :p
    Arderd and Crowd likes this.
  13. Ishtass Augur

Test server got extensions for HH