How do I go from Crescent Reach to Felwithe

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by GOLLADAYT, Apr 16, 2013.

1. GOLLADAYT New Member

I got an Elven Enchanter now, but have no clue how to get out of Crescent Reach to go to Felwithe and start my epic adventure there.
  2. Tachyon Augur

There's a PoK book to the right once you enter Blightfire. Once there, you'll be able to find a stone labelled Felwithe that will take you right there.
  3. Borek-VS Augur

Use the map to find the exit to Blightfire Moors (the Find menu can take you there, too). Exit Crescent Reach, turn hard right, and look for a stone book on a pedestal close to the zone wall. That takes you to Plane of Knowledge; each large stone in the open area has a label, telling you which city it will take you to.
  4. GOLLADAYT New Member

5. Tobynn Augur

Puzzled. If you cannot figure out how to leave Crescent Reach, how did you possibly complete the quest for your epic weapon.
  6. GOLLADAYT New Member

Let me clarify, I di
    dn't mean a quest, I meant in a figurative sense that I wanted to start my character in Felwithe
    moogs likes this.
  7. moogs Augur

OP, there's a new tab when you open up the map in-game. The Zone Guide. If you can figure out how to use it, it will show you where to go in order to get from Zone A to Zone B.
  8. Dre. Altoholic

CR - Blightfire - Highpass - Kithicor - Commonlands - Freeport West - Freeport East (boat) Ocean of Tears (boat) Butcherblock Mountains - Greater Faydark - Felwithe.
  9. Borek-VS Augur

Playing Everquest is epic. Just saying.
    Niteangel and moogs like this.
  10. Geroblue Augur

There is a Felwithe stone in POK. No need to take 30 minutes.
  11. Bamp Augur

He said he wanted "to go to Felwithe and start my epic adventure there." ... He didn't say epic quest at all, he said epic ADVENTURE ... aka playing the game.

I have been away from the game for seven years, but that just took some reading comprehension irl. lol
    Niteangel likes this.
  12. jeddak New Member

So that's what CR is. I chose to return home and ended up in CR and had no idea what it was. I guess they reset your home.
  13. Ratbo Peep Augur

All the Home Cities now "default to CR - if you have a Gold membership you can change that to your real Starting City.
    -Rat
  14. Treesong Elder

I think Dre's answer does fit the OP's question very well. Nothing more epic then starting on the road from Rags to Riches, with a long journey. If only the boats would still work, so that you could see the islands float by in the distant, dreaming of home. I know I am being nostalgic, but personally I take every chance to savour the old places, even if they are devoid of players now.
    Stickietoes and Felicite like this.
  15. Mary Poppins Augur

He might have a hard time going that route at level 1, although it would be fun.

Also, I think the boats are working again.
  16. Fluid Augur

Made me giggle!

I miss some parts of those days. Before my druid got to port level, used to SoW and run people from Qeynos to Freeport. I got the path down so well I could do it in 20 minutes.

Gone forever now I fear. I was fooling around with faction building/questing and Kithicor just about got my characters killed a few times. The undead are there 24/7 now and new spawn points and pathing means you can't just stay up high on the wall anymore.

Seems like an odd choice to make it impassible now. Kind of like "Burned the village to the ground and scattered salt so nothing would grow." with respect to foot travel. If you level on the Orc side of Highpass, good chance you will hit some really inappropriately high undead that have been trained to the zone line if you try to zone into Kithicor to take a breather. Cuts off Rivervale to Commonlands too.
  17. Jitar Elder

Haha more like take the boat and fall through and drown or have some mob attack you through the boat lol.
  18. Geroblue Augur

Oh, I go to old zones, like Butcherblock. I just don't see the need to walk or run to get there.
  19. pk76 Augur

20. Fnyien New Member

Unless it was night time and you had to wait till daylight before entering Kithicor lol.