Update Bugs 07/16/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jul 16, 2013.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Rashari Elder

3. Drewie Augur

It seems I lost 20 Assigned AA points after this update (I'm a druid), and another druid guildmate reported losing 40. I didn't check yet which ones of the 7K+ AA points are missing.

Edit : after checking, this could be related to the Eyes Wide Open AA being automatically assigned to everyone, though there was no patch note about this. Before the patch I was at 3/5, after the patch I'm at 5/5 with 20 less Assigned AAs.
  4. Izcurly Augur

My Stone Tear shows 5/20 171%, but hasn't evolved to the next level yet.
  5. EQbud Augur

Kill 1 alaran and this will fix itself.
  6. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

We told them about this on Test & someone even made a post here on the forums regarding it but they still pushed it to Live & haven't hotfixed it on Test yet either. Granted it's fairly easy to get the AAs banked again & everyone will benefit from EWO being maxed but it is a shame that they never pay attention to the Test players regarding things they could catch before pushing patches to Live
  7. Zirk New Member

So Eyes Wide Open is deemed a UI function but still level locked? My 44 bard did not get any of the AAs auto-granted. He is 0/5. Interesting.
  8. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Seriously, forcing my F2P accounts (two of my six...) to buy Eyes Wide Open out of their very limited AA pool? The points can't just be earned again for everyone.
  9. gcubed Augur

It is related to the Eyes Wide Open change.

One of the interesting side effects is one of my alts has an achievement for spending 700 AA points but in his AA window shows he only has 698 AA's Assigned (the AA achievements use Assigned not Total Spent). Your Total Spent line should be correct.
  10. Ishtass Augur

the AA are free, you shouldn't see any extra points spent for them.
  11. JChan Developer

We have been unable to reproduce this internally.

If you believe that you have lost some AAs due to auto-granting, please let us know by using /bug with how many you believe you have lost.
  12. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I haven't logged in because I'm afraid this will happen; I was just responding to the "you can easily re-earn the AA's" sentiment.
  13. Ishtass Augur

14. gcubed Augur

It works like this:

Before patch with all Eyes Wide Open AA's purchased:

AA Points: 2
    Assigned: 738
    Total Spent: 738

After Patch:
    AA Points: 2
    Assigned: 698
    Total Spent: 738

The 40 AA's didn't really go missing, they are just no longer counted as Assigned AA's (which I am guessing is intended).

{Edit}
    On a toon that had not purchansed any of these AA, before and after were the same:
    AA Points: 7
    Assigned: 1023
    Total Spent 1023
  15. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I had seen people mentioning in another thread that unassigned points were being lost on test server; I was worried that was occuring:

16. Deillusional Augur

We keep getting this zone will repop message on HoF Raid #2.
  17. smash Augur

Before assigned 11323, now 11283
  18. Tobynn Augur

Although I cannot confirm the specific assigned AA count I had prior to patch, I can confirm it has now been reduced. I completed the achievement (Druid) General > Advancement > 11,000 AA Points -- according to the timestamp, that achievement was completed back in April 2013. Presently, post-patch, I now have only 10976 assigned AAs. The assigned count has been reduced. The assumption is the difference is due to the removal of the Eyes Wide Open AA line. No biggie.

I don't believe anyone in this thread is claiming to have lost unspent (banked) AAs. I don't believe there is anything here to /bug.
  19. Nyxe New Member

The Problem here is, the AA's spent on Eye's Wide Open - weren't refunded to those that already purchased them.

If your going to give an AA to everyone, in general you should refund those AA's to the people that have already purchased them.

40 AA's points should have been refunded to the people that purchased these AA's instead of just subtracting from their Assigned totals.
  20. Nyxe New Member

Also - your Achievement's are granted upon ASSIGNED totals, not Spent totals. You could have 11,000 aa's spent on 3 point glyphs but only have the achievement for 5 AA's assigned.