Update Bugs 06/19/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jun 19, 2013.

1. smobonator New Member

Anybody having trouble with the eqclient.ini file to change the values for the CPUAffinity? I have tried to change the values and have had no luck since access was denied?
  2. Stubar Augur

Wait wut? Downgrade? Does switching to hero's forge chain lower your AC? It doesn't?? Well, looks like some milk here on the floor.
  3. Uuvin Augur

I see Chronicler already posted about plane of shadow hunter not updating and Dzarn already replied - but I just found this out today. We killed Kaas Thox and no check mark. will there be any recourse once it is fixed? backdated checkmarks? Would hate to fill up the petition queues for a check mark. meantime plane of shadow is now off - limits to me. Its hard enough just to spawn the name, then harder to get people willing to come kill it. then not to get what you were after and have to repeat it?
  4. IGiveYouCash Lorekeeper

The Hot Zone list was not updated on the Zone Guide window.
  5. Zalnima New Member

Not exactly sure where to post this stuff but.... The Illuminating Truth, House of Thule task is bugged out. The task update for defeating the Shade of Torment is not updating. We have tried the task twice now and both have bugged out.
  6. Ishtass Augur

Just noticed this, so not sure if new or not or if it happens in a more widespread scenario. Specifically, wearing a plate ssraezhian helm ornament, then using illusion, then removing illusion, turns the helm graphic off when back in normal form. I have to remove the helm and put it back on to get the graphic back. The "show my helm" option is on.
  7. Demandred Elder

Beastlords account went from Gold to Silver yesterday, now when I try to cast Shared Brutal Ferocity Rk II, instead of casting the rank I version it casts Yahnoa's Growl rank I. Rest of the rank ii spells I use are automatically using rank I versions without issue.
  8. Gladare Augur

Happens with all HF helms including the special hats. Not saying it should happen. Just that it does.
  9. Gudkaap New Member

If you have not done much modifying to items in your eq folder, like new maps etc... you may wish to go up the chain of folders and make sure that the highest parent folder that EQ is in(in win7, it starts the path in Users) right click and uncheck the property Read Only, apply, and yes to all subfiles and folders... then go through and double check all the way down. Otherwise windows will go through all the motions of editing the file but it won't be changed.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Something weird going on with Wizzys Ward of Destruction, after maxing all AA's in each expansion for years, it is suddenly showing I haven't purchased Ward of Destruction from Gates of Discord.

What gives?

I'll repurchase them, as AAs are coming out my ears right now, just seems very strange that something I've had for that long suddenly shows up as not being purchased.
  11. KC13 Augur

Before the most recent patch, when you trained Ward of Destruction to 5/5, it promptly disappeared from the AA list and Improved Ward of Destruction appeared as 5/10. After the recent patch, Ward of Destruction reappeared as 5/5 for me with Improved Ward of Destruction at 0/5 as it should be (my Wiz is 65). I have read though that if all 10 points had been trained then Improved shows at 5/5 and regular shows at 0/5.

I would guess another patch will address this issue.
  12. Oculus Elder

Tracking in Plane of Shadow is STILL causing crashes to the desktop....after a couple months nothing has been done about this.
  13. Tobynn Augur

Done about it? I don't think the the tracking crash has even been officially acknowledged yet.

I finished up Hunter in zone and have no plans to ever set foot in the place again. Its pretty sad that a client crash that can be reproduced at-will has been allowed to continue for so long.
  14. Lionsavior New Member

Hero's Forge texture issue

the models don't even show up leaving a blank spot on the arms and wrist

Halfling
    Male
    New core set - Valiant Plate Arms Ornament
    Valiant Plate Wrist Ornament
  15. Lionsavior New Member

oops i meant models on Halfling Male Noble Plate Arms Ornament and Noble Plate Wrist Ornament sorry not valiant
  16. Yawn... Journeyman

Enhanced Minion VI focused Necromancer pet "Bloodreaper's Shade", level 82 spell, disappears when zoning into PoK, and is not summoned when cast inside PoK, though the emote for a successful summon does occur when cast.

When using Enhanced Minion V, the same pet is summoned in PoK normally.
  17. Annalael New Member

Yes, it is still happening..As soon as you hit Track you are doomed to crash. At least they are aware of not getting credit on Named kills for Hunter tasks...but I have seen no word on whether we will get credit for those kills when fixed..Are we going to have to kill trash for 4 hours again to get the the spawn... ..kill..and finally credit for doing it?
  18. Yawn... Journeyman

Enhanced Minion VI focused Necromancer pet "Aziad's Shade", level 87 spell, disappears when zoning into PoK, and is not summoned when cast inside PoK, though the emote for a successful summon does occur when cast.

When using Enhanced Minion V, the same pet is summoned in PoK normally.

Starting to think it's the EM VI.