Update Bugs 06/19/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Gragas Augur

Thanks.
  2. Endiment Scale Tailed

Might of Stone IX buff icon changed to same as druid skin (like MoS I-VIII were). I (and probably most druids) liked the fact that it was different than a core buff. Made it easier to see if I needed to be buffed at glance, rather than having to look at buff names.
  3. Teferi_Zebuxoruk Master

I've had Blanket of Forgetfulness AA/spell not work even with no other PCs/pets/mercs around. I believe it's ignoring our enhanced forgetfulness AA and only working some of the time like the original spell maybe? In any case, please fix!!!
  4. Axxius Augur

More details on Blanket of Forgetfulness in this thread. Basically, after some kind of a code change that went live with SoF, that spell/AA only works when there are no players/pets/mercs near the targeted mobs, otherwise it 'blurs' allies instead of enemies.
  5. Tegila Augur

minorish..."Stone Lantern" since hte patch has lost all its textures. not only is it black on windows 7 unless you turn off your pixel shaders, but when yo udo turn them off, and also on xp machines that have always shown it, its now flat gray plastic not stone.
  6. Angahran Augur

Wrong. They have given plate classes the ability to wear chain.
  7. Angahran Augur

I haven't confirmed this since the patch, but since there has been no response to this in the last several patches I am guessing that this is still a problem, if not please feel free to prove me wrong :p

Can someone please confirm that Writing Ink, Black Powder Pouch and Leather Roll are now dropping on live servers since from what I (and others) have been able to determine they have never dropped.
  8. Lakhesis New Member

I have not seen any of those 3 on Cazic since the patch and been trying to find out figure out if they are dropping now or still not dropping
  9. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

the screen and the arch are same way
  10. Rogue Augur

Hi, try to keep up - that is a downgrade no one wants / uses. While chain gets an upgrade and what they want, plate gets nothing they want and an option downgrade, hence the slap in the face. Try to understand better.
  11. Crystilla Augur

Rogue, please speak for yourself. I know quite a few folks (myself included) who actually wear plate and love the chain look - can thank hardcore heritage since the BP from one of the zones gave us that option not too long ago. AKA you don't like the change, others do.
    Sita and Ishtass like this.
  12. Tegila Augur

the chain stuff looks bettter than the plate for some sets/slots etc, its an upgrade by having OPTIONs.

that said, antoher bug ive found: killing the failed creation in convorteum to spawn bellikos inquirer for creator missions, half or more of the time since the patch the inquirer has spawned in completely untargettable locations like inside walls. why cant it jsut spawn directly where hte corpse is? it spawn 10-15 feet in some random direction from where themob was facing at death and takes 2-3 if not more kills to get it to spawn in a useable location Ive confirmed that it is indeed spawning as im bringing ranger on the task and watching track, however the mob is nowhere to be found and even shrinking so can see through walls sorta cant ever find it, so you wait and kill the next failed creation and hope you aim it just right in the right room and can get your task.
  13. Bigstomp Augur

T3 raid merchant still missing in shards landing on Bristlebane.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  14. Toquillaw Augur

I don't get it. If you don't want to use it, then don't. But who cares what other people like to do with things they paid (a lot) for? It's like complaining about the colors other people selected for their characters. You might find it slightly irritating, but that is something for you to overcome.

Me, I like variety and wouldn't mind if all appearance types are available to all classes.
  15. Xikteny Augur

Indeed; I saw those parts of the patch notes and went "WTF?"o_O
  16. EQbud Augur

Since it's just cosmetic anyway, all classes yould be able to wear all 4 types.
  17. Tobynn Augur

Available in the Anniversary Group Task: Evil Eye Operative, the item Marcy's Shroud (item ID 79472) is equippable in pri/sec. When equipped, it displays as a white sphere graphic. Attempting to preview the item using ALT+RT CLICK causes a client crash. Can duplicate the crash at will. Assuming the crash is related to the item's right-click effect: Subtle Illusion. Preview is attempting to display some undetermined illusion. Item preview should be configured to show the equipped graphic only.

Sidenote: The item Wonderous' Lollipop (item ID 79475), available from the same mission, appears to be the sole item that it not equippable. Boooooooo. The other five toy items are all equippable.
  18. Dafroo Journeyman

Bug

Cloth and leather wearing players can use the Plate/Chain versions of the new Ssraehzian armor.

Although kinda neat seeing wizards in full plated Ssraehzian armor, I don't think this was intended as other non-ssraehzian plate/chain sets don't work in cloth/leather armor.
  19. Ishtass Augur

Just tested fix for Hatchet corpse, verified working now, thanks again.
  20. Ishtass Augur

Also tested Tris. Did our best to burn her to death but she is steadfastly hp locked at 0%. /golfclap