Kronos

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Shackler2013, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Shackler2013 New Member

Are Kronos interchangable between EQ2 and EQ1 , i have tons of them in EQ2, but i want to play EQ1 again for some reason. Is that possible or are they restricted to each game ?
  2. Trazzlo Elder

They are by account, not by game. Whatever Krono count you see in EQ2 is the same in EQ1, Vanguard etc.

You can use a krono in each of EQ1 and EQ2, but if you are really interested in playing both just sign up for All-Access (gives you Gold membership in 8 SOE games such as EQ/EQ2/Vanguard ...). You pay $20 for the first month of that, but after that you can pay each month with a Krono (which is common to all games on the account).

And then you can play both EQ1 and EQ2 on All-Pass as Gold member at the same time. My wife often plays on EQ2, but she loves tradeskilling on EQ1 so has her EQ1 trader up while she plays EQ2.

Oh yes, and you can also buy Kronos on EQ2, and sell them on your new server on EQ1 (or Vanguard). Helps funds when starting on a new server :)

You can also start a second account, and pass a Krono from the first account to the second to activate it.

It's pretty flexible. We like it a lot.
  3. Wuttever Augur

And you can sell and buy them in the bazaar. I have. I do like them, although they still feel funny.
  4. Trazzlo Elder

Hmmm weird. To me they taste like chicken. BBQ chicken. Yum.
  5. Wuttever Augur

Hmm, I hadn't thought of tasting one. Maybe I should.

While it is true we can now buy platinum in the game, approved by SOE, via the Kronos, I have no problem with it. I never bought any from those other guys, but I don't mind selling Kronos for platinum, and thereby supporting the game, and players who have more time than I.
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Krono is both the singular and the plural version of the word; I believe it was said by Absor that it was one of the perks of creating something and naming it that you got to choose how the plurality works.
    Wuttever likes this.
  7. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

Great job giving them ideas, guys. Now they'll flag them as food.

/ooc Dammit! My starving Bazaar vendor ate my Krono, again!
  8. CrazyLarth Augur

i need a Kronos flag to hide kronos text messages - /hidekronos
  9. Wuttever Augur

Oh, OK. Thank you.