Login Issues - 05/31/13

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, May 31, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Hi Folks,

We are looking into the current issues players are having logging in to game, as well as the reports we've received about issues with incorrect membership levels and expansions on accounts.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience.

~Dexella
    Ldaian likes this.
  2. Kandykiss Journeyman

yeah. It's bad. I was able to log in ONE of my accounts for a time and 2 toons had deleveled to 50. I wasn't gold anymore. I wasn't silver. I was legit, free to play. Lost my expansions. You seem aware of it but can you give any more info? This website is messed up as well. I am on the phone with my friend who plays DCUO and is having the SAME problems with logging in. Please, can we at least get an ETA?
  3. Kelefane Augur

You guys and gals better start getting these log in issues fixed asap. People are reporting that they are banned in a lot of cases when doing nothing wrong. Along with losing their gold status and whatnot. I wouldnt be surprised if this game is losing subs over this incompetency.
  4. Piemastaj Augur

I would like to know if we will be getting reimbursed for an error on your part?

Not to mention people are reporting their skills got reset from being level 50 and such.....

Ridiculous...
    Kelefane likes this.
  5. Ken Creppin New Member

Here I am logged in on my 2nd account as after logging out of EQ and coming here to read the forums I get a message that my account has been banned. I absolutetly have done nothing wrong as all I have been doing all week was killing things in Blackfeather Roost to get some AA's. Oh, and casting to get my spell skills up.

This is Friday as well. Did the regular people go home and leave everything in the capable hands of some janitor?
  6. Kelefane Augur

This has epic disaster written all over it. If its as bad as I am hearing right now, then yes, some kind of reimbursement should be in order. I cannot log in right now due to the servers being down and whatnot, so I have no clue if my characters are still intact or what.
  7. Kravitz Augur

I just logged into the server select and it shows I own 0 /19 expansions, and then when I fully logged into the game my gold membership is gone, and now it shows me as having 8 inventory slots. I hope the bags in my 9&10 inventory slots didn't poof when this all gets fixed. I'm going to be really upset if that happens.
  8. KC13 Augur

OK, at least I can now sign in on my main account. Afraid to log into the game in case my 9th and 10 bag slots are gone as that is where all my weps are stored. If they're gone, then EQ is gone. I can't afford to replace everything even if I would want to given this mess.

On my 3rd account, my char there was missing 2 bag slots and everything that I had parceled to it in the last week.
  9. Malekin New Member

KC and Krav, go to parcel guy when you get back in, bags will likely be there.
  10. Kiizze New Member

Sony always fixes it up eventually, and they have been good about extending missions or giving double experience in these situations, frustrating that's its the weekend, but I'm sure they will get it sorted soon; have faith, you will not lose your stuff.

Kiiz
    Elricvonclief and Floranyx like this.
  11. Verduran New Member

Took a few few to login, but when I finally made it in, it shows my account to be a free account instead of gold, and all of my chars are deleveled to 50 as well. Didn't try to log the chars into the game after seeing that. Hope this issue get fixed quickly.
  12. Dewbie New Member

This is ridiculous. I dont have a ton of playtime and look forward to playing Friday nights with a buddy. Nice time to have a royal eff up, awesome work guys. No really... awesome. No expansions and even told me I was banned at one point. Just as you guys get a nice flow of people coming back and you guys have a eff up like this. This is the kind of crap that is going to drive all those new/returning peeps out of here. Not to mention to just took me 20 mins to log into this pos website just so I could post to tell you all how raging mad I am right now. FIX IT! Oh, and Ill take a free months sub due to your incompetence as well.
    KC13 likes this.
  13. KC13 Augur

I hope so, but what about the lost items sent to my 3rd account char........
  14. Ildy New Member

After seeing two of my accn'ts banned I began to worry. Thought maybe I got hacked or something. Good to know it's just SOE being SOE :)
    Back to RL for a bit I guess............
  15. Munchkin New Member

All my characters that were above 50 are now 50.....my 100 mage's equipment is all yellow.
    You guys need to get your crap together...there are other games out there to play that have less problems
  16. Ldaian New Member

You know what I would like to thank sony for being on top of this and reporting that they know they have an issue and that they are working on it. I have played many MMO's ALL have tech troubles... At least sony has the hutzpah to own up to it and let the base know they know about it. (I just got to use hutzpah in a sentence funny thing is it doesn't say it's spelled wrong) so thank you sony. As a gold member I am impressed.
    Floranyx and Ulain like this.
  17. Bigskyn New Member

I've got 4 accounts and have been gone for months. Decided to come back this evening and open all the accounts and buy expansions. Can't open two of the accounts and the other two have the characters de-leveled to 50. Not dropping money on the expansions now and not sure I want to invest in basic gold membership. Has it been like this on a regular basis?
  18. Alff New Member

this is new. It finally did let me in and I got my levels back, but it was bazaar..first no login, then banned, then able to login and everything was fine.
    Floranyx likes this.
  19. Dewbie New Member

They have an issue atm with having accts not show correct expansion purchases and characters being deleveled. I wouldnt do anything to your acct until they have stated they have all this crap worked out.
  20. Jeanmirac Elder

Wife and I got our mains logged in before the snafu, SC is messed up and there was a little freakout when I went to log in here and SOE said I was banned - couldn't figure out what I may or may not have done lol.
    Ya'll should have seen some of SOE's screwups in the past, this is just a little burp that I suspect may have happened during their May bannings.
    Floranyx likes this.