Test Update 05/07/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, May 7, 2013.

1. Reht The Dude abides...

Oh yes, good point!
  2. Phrett Augur

... well all things considered, I hope wizards are okay with the changes and that they didn't put you too far back... no sense in having two classes in the failboat.
  3. Robnie Augur

I don't think many wizards will care to much about the mana, wont hurt their burst and they will just have to play a little smarter with their mana on longer events like X3 and poshadow.

The EW change is a little weird though.

What blows my mind is the total murder of Grelleths/EW?
  4. Ariania New Member

No fix to the raid T3 charm "Quintessence of Shadow" ?
  5. Meteora Elder

I don't like posting the same thing 2x, because it's annoying when someone has to ask the same question 2x.

Is Glyph of Cataclysm stacking issue fixed in this patch?
  6. Gragas Augur

Quintessence of Shadow works, it just has no description, but you need to complete all T3 merc, part and missions. Did not notice a change in Shard of the Landing though. so that might be broke or just forgot about?
  7. ssadab New Member

I have and stats are still not inline to what it should be there sub 900's on Hps and mana and all other stats are in the single digits.
  8. Riou EQResource

Stone of the Landing? That is only for tier 1 and 2, Tier 3 does not boost its stats nor is it supposed to. Tier 1 and 2 charms are also only Tier 1 and 2, Tier 3 does not boost them.
  9. Gragas Augur

Look at my magelo, did you actually equip it? Maybe it's broke for some classes maybe?
  10. Gragas Augur

Increases in power as you complete more quests and missions in all Rain of Fear zones. Guess T3 is Shadow of Fear T1? My bad. You would be correct.
  11. Riou EQResource

Yea, Tier 1 and 2 are considered "Rain of Fear" while Tier 3 is considered "Shadow of Fear". The descriptions on them should probably be clarified to be more like "From quests in Tiers 1 and 2" since everyone probably considers Shadow of Fear as Rain of Fear (besides the Dev's themselves), but it confuses players :)
  12. Ariania New Member

Well i have T3 progression done but my charm has 2600ish hp/mana/end
  13. Gragas Augur

All hero missions, part and merc tasks? Then yup broke for you for some reason? Cause mine sits at 3800 HPE. Am using Stone of the Landing though.
  14. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Or was it simply changed to be next to useless on purpose for some classes?
  15. Falos Augur

Please reconsider this. The undefeated blade is urgently in need of retunes, and the huge mistake is to a lesser extent in need of some retunes as well.

As it stands right now the undefeated blade is *not* doable by groupers without raid geared assistance, the huge mistake is doable but very rough, just as the successful mistwielder is 'doable' but very rough (which i've already killed but glad to see it is getting some much needed retunes)

As it stands right now these mobs are being killed one time by a small minority of raiders for hunter credit, then never touched by those people again, groupers tend to attempt these mobs a few times and fail never getting the loot. The idea behind these mobs is that they are harder because they 'greatly' reward people that kill them. If that's the case then they need to start dropping raid quality gear because in their current form dropping 2 or 3 items of gear that have the same exact stats of items dropped from other mobs in the tier is not 'greatly rewarding them' All it means is that some classes that had 'luck of the draw' on having their items places on these mobs loot tables will not be able to get them. IE Goodluck getting your 2 hander group geared mages.

If someone tells you that you will be paid 20 dollars for beating a middle schooler in a fist fight, but then tells me you, that you will be given 40 dollars (double the loot of the same quality) for beating a champion boxer in a fist fight.... Are you really gonna fight that boxer? No exactly the boxer is gonna go untouched and unchallenged.... except maybe by some MMA fighter with a baseball bat (AKA raid gear) wants to take him on once for win credit.

Retune these mobs
    OR
    Allow their loot tables to be obtained alternatively from another mobs loot table / mission chest and remove them from the hunter achievements.
  16. Axxius Augur

What's the urgency? Is there a game-breaking issue associated with that mob? It's tuned for 12 players. Is it not beatable by 12 group geared players? I kinda doubt that.

The only issue with this mob I'm aware of is that you don't get kill credit for killing it in a raid. That indeed needs to be fixed. But a retune, and an urgent one at that - why? So far this mob looks tuned exactly as hard as it was intended to. If anything, Glorig is severely undertuned and doesn't require the intended 2 groups, or even 1 full group. Shall we ask for Glorig to be tuned up, urgently?
    Pirlo likes this.
  17. Songsa Augur

Can we have an answer plz? atm Glyph of the cataclysm doesnt stack anymore with rogue third spire of the rake due to 2h piercing skill added in same slot (slot9). This makes G inefficient for us when burning.
    We have adressed this issue mulitple times during beta and after release. Rogue DPS is already sub par in SoF, i don't think we need to add that nerf to it.
  18. Fenudir Augur

Not to derail but what's wrong with the Ghostrider's Bridle that it needed to be fixed?
  19. JChan Developer

I'll put that on the list to investigate what that would take. It's a completely different system to be able to allow for click though on UI elements than it was for players / pets / mercenaries.

Just added this to the list. No promises on when we'll get around to it though.
  20. JChan Developer

Much more information is given when you try to use that command in game. Basically, if I wanted to use something in my second inventory bag slot that's in the first slot in that bag , I would type in "/useitem 24 0".