Buy Rain of Fear, Get a Bonus Item!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

This weekend only purchase the Rain of Fear Expansion (Standard, Collector's or Collector's Upgrade) and receive a Bottle of Adventure III XP Potion – FREE!

This deal starts Friday 4/5 at 12:00 PM PDT and ends Monday 4/8 at 8:00 AM PDT, so order now!

For more on the Rain of Fear expansion, click here!
  2. Aces New Member

How about making the expansion 50%, or even 75% off. It seems to me that lately all your discounts and promos are not very useful imo.
    Leerah and Geroblue like this.
  3. Geroblue Augur

Make it a dozen Bottle of Adventure III and I might do it on the one paid account I don't have RoF on.
  4. Ethereamist New Member

I bought 2 yesterday morning !!!! Oh well, I even thought about waiting until after this weeknd.
  5. Leerah Augur

You have not sold me, yet. Try again with a 50% off.
  6. Izcurly Augur

Given the stretched out nature of this expansion, with multiple delivery dates, I'm guessing there won't be a discount on this expansion until a few months before the next expansion.
  7. Booger Elder

lol this is too funny
  8. Yazz12345 New Member

hehehehe lol, mybe if you add a gnome sandwitch ! =)
  9. KC13 Augur

Sorry, no incentive at all for me. Make is a horse or a weapon, then maybe, but they would have to be good not just eye candy.
  10. Greymantle Augur

Ha if you want a horse , log into the card game and check your free packs. I have more mounts than i can place.
  11. KC13 Augur

Gratz to you! I have opened many, many packs, and have received 2 mounts and unfortunately a lot of ornament trash
  12. Gosan Kai Elder

When's the next deal, and do you know what it's going to be?
  13. Leerah Augur

There's still a lot of people who didn't buy ROF and are still waiting for some reparations for the SC debaucle.
  14. Lethandor_Cazic New Member

Allow me to buy it with Station Cash again so my cc company doesn't freak out and deny the charges when I buy 3 because Sony is in their high risk list. Then I get to call them, tell them I really did purchase 3 of the same product, then call Sony and tell them to reinstate my accounts because they suspended them because the accounts had the expansions activated but the payment was declined. This is an experience I don't plan on going through again. Buying with SC Eliminated that, I bought a lot of SC before release for that purpose. That is how I've bought every expansion since it was first offered and has eliminated a lot of stress and a wasted day of chasing CS around. Fix it and I'll gladly buy the expansions.
    Leerah likes this.
  15. Demonkiller New Member

I know this is late but i agree make expansions purchaseable with Sc again even i that means (gulp) getting rid of double SC weekeneds.
  16. Conark Journeyman

Yeah I would rather the expansion go half price then I would buy 3 accounts worth. If don't go on sale like that would just rather wait till next expansion comes out.
  17. Conark Journeyman

Always have to keep in mind that everything in this game is SOE nothing is actually yours so why pay a lot for something that is not yours lol. Make it payable by SC again heck there is money still being exchanged. Just my 2 cents :)
  18. Leerah Augur

I'd buy 8 if it were cheap enough.
  19. GuarLo New Member

I WANT TO BUY EVERQUEST Rain of Fear, or other NEWS expansions ON DVD, CD, or BLUERAY DISC.

I dont BUY digital donwload.

I WANT MY GAME, like the others 17th expansions.

Everquest WAS start like a REAL GAME, and must end with same type.

I want to buy this expansion and Call of Predator too.

ON DISC, not downloaded.
  20. Fenthen aka Rath

Good luck with that. I can burn a copy of the files, if you want...
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.