Update Bugs 04/24/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Apr 24, 2013.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Quatreh Elder

augmented frenzy ( berserker disc) doesn t reduce Frenzy re-use ( need decrease re-use by 3 seconds according to description)
  3. sojuu Augur

Once again Earthforce disc for monks does not trigger the impenetrable rune like it is supposed to. This was posted in the last request for bugs hopefully it was just overlooked and we can get this fixed quickly. Because currently Earthforce is a downgrade from impen until this happens.
    Kelefane likes this.
  4. Dalsina Lunrais

The Bard AA "Silent Displacement" is Still Doing DMG
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Something has happened to mount speed, my alt used to be able to keep up on her Thulian Bracelet of the Severed Hand with my main on her Whirligig Flyer Control Device now she can't so either

Thulian Bracelet of the Severed Hand has got slower
    or
    Whirlgig Flyer Control Device has got faster
  6. Evilash Journeyman

The Shadowknight AAs Improved Explosion of Hatred / Spite still have cast times and not instant as listed.
  7. Straahdx Augur

Did you make new hotkeys from the aa window? They are new aa, not upgrades of the old. They were instant cast for me last night. I'm still at work today, so haven't been able to test after the patch, but worked fine last night..
  8. gcubed Augur

Look, if you people at SOE don't want rangers to track anymore, there is no need to crash us to the desktop every time we try. Just remove the ability and refund all pertinent AA's.
  9. Makavien Augur

Warriors new aa ranks of phalanx of fury is casting a defensive hate over time on any NPC that randomly hits us causing our fade ability howl of the warlord to fail can this please be changed to a direct hate proc or removed from npc's that have it when we successfully cast our fade ability with adjustments to the hate value increased if it turns back into a direct hate defensive proc. Thanks !
  10. Kelefane Augur

Curious when that will get fixed myself. Sadly, it was even brought to the devs attention while Beta was still actually going on and it wasnt fixed then either.

Monks wont be using Earthforce until it does get the rune from Impenetrable like its suppose to have. As mentioned, its a downgrade from Impenetrable in its current form.
    Ishtass likes this.
  11. Evilash Journeyman

Just checked in game, and yes, need to make new hotkeys for new hate AAs, however, what I did notice is the reuse timer is not being effected by Hastend Explosion of Hatred AA, timer is staying at 1 min, not 45 sec.
  12. Dinkamus-Bristlebane New Member

This is either old or a repeat - Personal tribute "Twinge of Pain 11" doesn't do anything, at least for necro dots. Easily repeatable by inspecting the cast time of post 95 dots with rank 10 and then rank 11 active.
  13. Nnewg Kahnzerson Journeyman

seriously....

Anyway,

I did not see in the patch notes that "Prolonged Salve" was addressed, is that to be put into future fixes?
  14. Endaar Augur

I don't have a Whirligig, but I'm sure it's the former. When RoF launched an SK and I tested the Thulian Bracelet and found it to be the same speed as his AA steed. The regular Bracelet of the Severed Hand was slower, equivalent to the expensive SC mounts, which I think are the same as a 100K horse. Looks like they nerfed the Thulian bracelet to match the rest of the buyable mounts. Kinda bummed about that myself.

Endaar
  15. Elizabeta Augur

Druid zephyrs (trans spell) cannot be cast on people outside of the group.
    artofnoise likes this.
  16. mulila Elder

are banestrike and Rangers "chameleon's gift" susposed to be on the same timer? every time I click banestrike (1 min refresh) it knocks out my chameleon's gift (6 min refresh) also.
  17. mulila Elder

???? strange must be something banging heads with yours, I have all the track AA's done and I am having no problems. I have had the track mercs and pets clicked, unclicked and also 1 at a time and no issues here.
  18. gcubed Augur

It is not just me, other rangers have reported the problem. Most rangers I know are affected by it. It also appears to be intermittent.
  19. Meteora Elder

Glyph of Cataclysm is overwriting many abilities right now, when it shouldn't be, and never has before in the past. The only class to my knowledge that is able to benefit from it as of right now is Wizards, Please look into the stacking issue as i listed it below. Thank you

[21661] Glyph of the Cataclysm
    Target: Self
    Beneficial: Blockable
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 2m (20 ticks), Extend: No
    1: Increase Critical 1H Blunt Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    2: Increase Critical 1H Slash Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    3: Increase Critical 2H Blunt Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    4: Increase Critical 2H Slash Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    5: Increase Critical Hand to Hand Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    6: Increase Critical 1H Pierce Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    7: Increase Critical Nuke Damage by 160% of Base Damage
    8: Increase Critical DoT Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    9: Increase Critical 2H Pierce Damage by 60% of Base Damage

[24005] Third Spire of the Rake
    Classes: ROG/254
    Skill: Abjuration
    Target: Self
    Beneficial: Blockable
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 90s (15 ticks), Extend: No
    9: Increase Critical Hit Damage by 50% of Base Damage
    12: Increase Chance to Critical Hit by 50%

Any class with an AA that has anything to do with "Increase Critical Hit Damage by X % of Base Damage" in the 9th spell data slot, will have that ability overwritten by Glyph of Cataclysm right now. The reason for this is because Glyph of Cataclysm had a 9th spell data slot added, Taking a glance at most of the utility spells, and aa's used on a raid (and i could be wrong), it appears if you move the 9th spell data slot, on Glyph of Cataclysm to slot 11 or 12, the stacking issue would more or less be resolved. Again it was only a quick glance.
  20. Behelit Augur

slot 12 looks good, but slot 11 has Fierce Eye's crit dmg mod.