Update Bugs 04/17/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Meteora Elder

Is this effecting anyone else in this manner with spires? Or any form of ability that increases Critical Hit Base Damage

Wizards?
    Berserkers?
    Monks?

I'm assuming because Glyph of the Cataclysm had a 9th spell data slot added to compensate for 2h piercing being added that it's whats causing it to overwrite, Third Spire of the Rake.

Third Spire of the Rake :

9: Increase Critical Hit Damage by 50% of Base Damage
    12: Increase Chance to Critical Hit by 50%

Glyph of the Cataclysm:

1: Increase Critical 1H Blunt Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    2: Increase Critical 1H Slash Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    3: Increase Critical 2H Blunt Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    4: Increase Critical 2H Slash Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    5: Increase Critical Hand to Hand Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    6: Increase Critical 1H Pierce Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    7: Increase Critical Nuke Damage by 160% of Base Damage
    8: Increase Critical DoT Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    9: Increase Critical 2H Pierce Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    Behelit likes this.
  2. Behelit Augur

Juggernaut Surge:

4: Increase Hit Damage Bonus by 195
    6: Cast: Juggernaut Form
    9: Increase Critical Hit Damage by 45% of Base Damage

thanks for catching that change on glyph, that's definitely whats causing the issue with JS.

should've seen this coming as the addition of 2hp in slot 8 on Savage Spirit is causing Enchanter Haste to be stripped+blocked whenever Berserkers burn, this is basically the same issue just with different aa's.
  3. Meteora Elder

After taking a quick glance on what the Slot 9: on Glyph of Cataclysm could be changed to, it appears that only slots 11 and 12 would be a viable option. Slot 10 has a fair amount of AA/Buffs that would still cause a stacking issue. Slot 11/12 seem pretty open. Could be wrong
  4. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

Enchanted Ledger from the new shawl quest rewards is missing placeable tag :)
    Tegila likes this.
  5. Uxtalzon Augur

The extra healing effect given by Holy Guardian discipline doesn't work nearly half the time. Dying over and over because I am receiving no healing through bashes and blocks, bunch of crap. Grrrr.
  6. Zantarr the White Journeyman

Elf shields are still messed up and backwards while on mount ...this bug has been there for 10 years ..you ever gonna fix it ...its kind of annoying?
  7. Normando Developer

This should be fixed in the next patch. Thanks for letting us know!
  8. Kelefane Augur

Any word on this being fixed?
  9. Angahran Augur

The re-request trigger for the Shawl 3.0 task 'Making friends, influencing people'seems to be either missing or bugged.
  10. Tegila Augur

the druid mass tl to anchor hting isnt everyone though tahts waht gets me if they changed the spell type its not universal ive been running behemoths every 3 days liek clockwork and i take my druid and mass it at the end and everyone gets it except our officers, people in various groups etc jsut fine . Is this to force them to get teh guild hall anchor isntead of using the primary/secondary? or is it not even intended?
  11. malibu66 Elder

Unfortunately I don't have hard examples, but at least twice in the last two days my Shards Landing Zephyr (TL) spell failed to land on the targeted player. Even after repeated attempts, I would get the "so-and-so fades away" message, but the player never got the confirmation box.
  12. Riou EQResource

The tentacle barbs for the task The Big One are named Rotdog Ribs now, they do work for the task though
  13. Riou EQResource

To add onto this the Snow Turnip used in I wanna be the ry`gorr is currently called Necromantic Trinket instead of snow turnip

And the bunny for it is called Snake Heart
  14. Uxtalzon Augur

Yeah, noticed name changes to items. Kinda funny.

Gibbering fear breeders (those tiny evil eye guys that are IMPOSSIBLE TO TARGET TO LOOT ARGH) in Evantil drop "Cryptic Scroll" instead of their before-named Gibbering Fear Stomach (I think) it was called that). Quest/Task still works regardless, which is called Strong Stomachs Needed.
  15. Explicit Augur

On the subject of Strong Stomachs Needed, is there any way you can kind of limit the RNG's play into this quest? Seriously, turned in 60 "stomachs" before finally getting the 7th item (I have logs). I realize it's easy to get the stomachs, but 60 turn-ins to get 7 items is kind of ridiculous
  16. Izcurly Augur

Also vice-versa. Using the Bloodlust AA causes the AA slow to be locked out for its short refresh cycle. In practice, the AA slow isn't worth using until this is fixed....Bloodlust is more valuable.
  17. Bronut Augur

Msg to the dev's : 3 level 100's , Tank merc + 2 clerics, Tank has bard songs on it, and shammy buffs, should not be getting killed by 1 mob, no adds. in any zone. (non namer)
  18. Savager Augur

Monk level 96 discipline - Earthforce - does not give the impenetrable effect rune like it is supposed to
  19. Angahran Augur

Getting the message "The zone window cannot be opened because there is no active path." every time I zone.
  20. Tanulie Journeyman

There have been issues with instanced zones on Test server since Tuesday 4/23.

From 9pm est until 9:30pm we were unavailable to get instances of Demiplane of Blood (we were given the raid / dz several times, but the zone would not allow anyone to zone in.) We eventually moved on to non-instanced content, and at around midnight were finally able to get an instance of Demi that would allow us in.

Guild Hall (Neighborhood version) has been mostly unavailable for since before 9pm est