Update Bugs 04/17/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Lubianx Augur

There is also no focus on the ring received on the pottery part
  2. Tobin Augur

Rangers crash if track is used
  3. Elizabeta Augur

Can someone in simple english explain how to do whatever is needed to bring the true/real/old spell gems back? Please!
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I hate to make this kind of bug report but I've got nothing else I can think to do.

Mercs, both tank and cleric (I haven't tested dps) are being slow to respond. On occasion they have stood there and done nothing while the group is killed.

While mercs are widely known for their failures, it seems worse today and I suspect the patch may have some responsibility for this.

Unfortunately, I have nothing to back this up with besides a "feeling" and the deaths of my group members when the mercs did nothing.

If other players would also report their experiences with mercs after the patch, we could see if this is a pattern or just my group having some bad luck.

Thank you.
  6. majump Journeyman

Eom Draues, Longbow of Torment gives the following message when clicked "Item is out of charges."
  7. Elizabeta Augur

cleric spell Shining Bastion: item description says absorbing 0% of incoming melee... shouldn't that say 10%? If so, is it just a description error, or functional error?
  8. Malbro Augur

Doing the first quest in Chelsith Reborn, on the bait bucket part, would not update while in group. I had to disband the group to get updates. Everything after that updated normally.
  9. Karhar Dream Crusher

AE TL Spells in ToV cannot be cast on anyone, Soandso tries to cast a spell on you, but you are protected. Messages
  10. Karhar Dream Crusher

Anchor's i should say.
  11. Dimencia Journeyman

<Escapable>false</Escapable> will work to stop 1 window from closing, now which one is loaded first seems to be random per system
  12. guado Augur

Bug: "game update" (which really should have been in at RoF launch) has already been beaten. WTG Try again soe? Live = Sandbox.
  13. Axxius Augur

Regardless of the zone. AE TL to guild anchor (Teleport Guild Hall Anchor) seems to be a detrimental spell now? Everybody gets the message that I am trying to cast it on them but they are protected. Normal AE TL (to bind) works fine.
  14. smash Augur

Not possible to remove the Sacred Prayer Shawl of the Duke
    there no mention of aug solvent
  15. Riou EQResource

Doesn't require one currently, just left click it and it will come out
  16. Kaylord101 Elder

Shining Bastion Rk. II description is wrong, says it will absorb 0% of incoming melee
  17. Elizabeta Augur

New druid (and for others) AA: Prolonged Salve: This passive ability extends the duration of your heal-over-time spells by 1 tick per rank.

Druids do not have a true heal over time spell. Level 60 Nature's Recovery is 30hp/tick for three minutes, and our regular regen spells last an hour. Adding a tick or two to either of these is.. well... rediculii.

Either this should have been a class specific AA to clerics/shaman, or a HoT spell for druids was mistakenly left off the vendors.
  18. Chunk Elder

The berserker T3 raid bp focus effect is titled "Brutal... Quickening" but the text references the Sundering discipline.
  19. AnimalHunter New Member

You caught that little worthless gem too did you.
    If the dev's care so little for the game, which is apparent from the worthlessness that was handed out across the board.
    Any wonder the emulated communities of games are doing so well.
  20. smash Augur

Considered that maybe it is not right wording, but also covers the AA HoT you got ?