Update Bugs 11/30/12

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Elegist, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We found the problem... they will sometimes spawn under the world :( And since those under world items never get "collected" they do not re-spawn.

This will be fixed in the patch currently scheduled for 12/12/12
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We are still researching this one. We do not know why this is happening at this time. We are aware of it.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

There is a bug with the AA slider. That EXP is ONLY level EXP and will not apply to AA exp, unfortunately the slider can make that system work less than optimally. If you had your slider at 100% AA, then you would receive 0 exp :(

We will be fixing it so that this type of EXP (level only exp) will ignore the slider.

5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Where does it state 20%? That is the bug. The actual target is 2%. Certain effects will make that waver some. It will be approximately 2%.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

this was all items.

7. Liliana Augur

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/i...in-of-fear-hunter-and-collector-systems.1645/

LOL its in the announcement you guys did.
    States twice that its 20% of a level, which would mean all 4 collections for a zone would ding you with the extra 20% bonus for zone completion
  8. Tegila Augur

they apparnetly boobood this and gave the 10aas instead. toher rewards i see that give 10-14aas DO give 15-20% of the level but not collections, at least not in reward previews.
  9. Tegila Augur

and waht about all the xp people ahve alreayd lost out on bc of this? and waht exactly makes tehse quests worth doing for those that are 100? being that 1 zone has dinged toons 1.2 times, 9 zones offer a total of mroexp than can possibly be utilized by anyone that was 95 at start of the expac, unless you somehow make aa's available. just disable the aa multipliers for low-aa toons so it's flat 1x xp instead of possibly 5x or 10x
  10. Greymantle Augur

Drat i wish i had know about this. I wondered why i was getting so little exp for doing stuff with 100% going into exp :(
  11. smash Augur

Sure it appears that you have fixed so they respawn. Some of those who do spawns not under the world still have a problem, they spawn inside the blue crystals.
  12. Uxtalzon Augur

Can't finish that Exploring Shard's Landing task because it won't update the wyvern or naeya task no matter which or how many I kill. Thankfully I've already did it, just trying to do it again and the last two I need won't update.

Would suck for players first entering the zone because they need to complete it to gain access to other tasks. Feels bad man (for them).
  13. Uxtalzon Augur

Scratch that post above this. The potions I had from pests and snakes were accidentally banked, which is why I didn't get credit for naeya and wyverns.
  14. Riou EQResource

No task in Mercenary or Partisan requires Exploring Shard's Landing beat to request. It is an Optional just like Unspoken Verse is.
  15. smash Augur

The portal spells does not show us as druid usuable.
  16. Conjurous_AB Elder

Since the bug with eyes opening eggs in BG, i found when doing the partisan task where u collect the eggs if u have a pet or merc follow u around they won't have the buff so u won't open the egg but your pet or merc will, took me a few eggs to figure that out when i was doing that task so i just parked pet and merc at my camp and collected them easily after that.
  17. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

is it possible to make frostfell event from years past repeatable? not really a bug but i know they are live
  18. lolly Elder

snow bunnies in EW are VERY rare - and are needed for 3 different quests - can this be adjusted to stop all the tears and anger in EW ?
  19. Samoa New Member

That can happen if everyone kills the bunnies and nothing else if they are on the same spawn table as other mobs. Have you verified the respawn rate of bunnies vs other mobs? I'm not saying it might not need an adjustment, but from a dev's standpoint it would be pretty silly if the bunnies were on a large spawn table and had the spawn rate increased to the point that it unbalanced the feel of the zone by overruning it with bunnies.
  20. incantius New Member

not sure if this is a bug related to this patch but it appeared around that time IIRC but the fletching vendor in Crescent Reach the arrow components field point arrowheads and a few others you can only purchase 4 at a time (others have like 8 or so) why is it that other fletching vendors have the ability to purchase full stacks at once (although the one in POK sells a full stack of shafts the qty of items shows 20 instead of the -- ). not sure on the other tskill vendors i haven't really paid that much attention but seriously this is a pain...