Hero Forge Robes

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Any news when the Hero Forge Robes are going live?
    Yinnie the Pink likes this.
  2. Arwyn-RoV Augur

It seems there is one Hero Forge Robe for sale on a vendor near the PoK soulbinder. Its appearance is sub-optimal on a drakkin. Floating sleeves 5 feet over your head anyone?
  3. Xnao Augur

Makes iksar look like Zeus.
  4. Cmax New Member

I hope the other ones are less bulky, the basic version doesn't look that great, it's like wearing an oversized bathrobe.
  5. Chandrok Augur

The Hero's Forge Robe Ornament final version should be in the next patch. The current version that snuck out was not yet final.
    Cakvala and Rtugok like this.
  6. Fenthen aka Rath

Should be renamed to Hero's Padded Armor or some such. I look like a stunt dummy / sumo wrestler.
  7. Caudyr Augur

Lol. Fear my puffy arms of doom...oh and my lightning bolts, too! :D
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thank you, I love the bathrobe look, but as a Erudite is should have a hood. :)

Looking forward to seeing the final article :)
  9. Xorn New Member

Picture please??
  10. Xnao Augur

[IMG]

Anyone who would not wear that IRL has absolutely no fashion sense.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You have a waist !!!
  12. Eubedyen Lorekeeper

Could be worse i guess
  13. Cakvala Augur

That doesnt look bad really, I want to see the other ones they made!
  14. Pirlo Augur

I have to say, as a male gnome, these robes are now slimmer and have more detail on them.

[IMG]

Well done, art team.
    I can not wait to see the Ebon version of this.
    People that were on the fence about buying HF, this will tip the scale to 'buy it' side.
  15. Tegila Augur

taht robe looks way better and more proportionate than nearl y any of the other gear out there for the chest. try playing a plate class. at least as silkies yall now have THREE options: silk, leather, and cloth. We have 1 choice and unless you jsut wear plain, it's horribly oversized, still. They could at least let plate/chain wear each other to make it fair since cloth/leather can and now you have robes too. I think having a choice is awesome, but I think everyone should have that choice. Smithed armor interchangeable, and tailored armor interchangeable would suffice imo.

I dont have any silkies to wear the stuff, but would like to see rest of these robes, they look nice at least on ikkies, a little on the quilted side but not really padded beyond that.
  16. Cakvala Augur

I agree, as more choices come out more people will buy them up and people will start looking unique again.
  17. Potawatomi Augur

Was that taken from live or the test server?
  18. Xnao Augur

19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Logged into test and checked it out on my Erudite wizzy............that is one cool robe, I can't wait to see the rest.
  20. Ishtass Augur

Definitely getting a robe, looking forward to there being more options.