Stone of Marking no longer available in PoK Library?

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Yinla, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Been looking for a stone of marking, they always used to be available from Druid & Wizzy vendors in PoK library.

I have searched all of the wizzy and druid vendors and I cannot find a stone of marking, I've not purchased one since the vendors stocked all spells to 85.

I'm wondering if the developers removed the stone by mistake when they added all the extra spells to vendors.
  2. Tobynn Augur

Tak Whistler, merchant at the North Karana druid ring. I never found them sold anywhere else, course being a druid I never had any reason to look elsewhere. Port. Buy. Done.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Stone of Marking
    Charges: 1
    Effect: Mark of Travel (Casting Time: 6.0)
    WT: 1.0 Size: TINY
    Class: DRU WIZ
    Race: ALL
    Item lore: A stone carved with runic marks
    EQTC notes: Mark of Travel
    Spell Effect: Commits your current location to memory so you can return to it with the use of the Secondary Recall ability.
    EQ item ID: 64032

This item is not used in any recipes.

item|sources|full list
    Recipe(s):

• No Recipes were found to
    create

• this item. (Check link above to see if this item is used in any recipes.)
    item|recipes|full list
    Sources:
    From http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=25752

I've checked without the show only items i can used check and they are definitely no longer on the PoK Library vendors
  4. Jiggs Elder

The Stone of Marking disappeared from PoK vendors when they placed all spells on vendors.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can we get it back in PoK then? For our evil community who are KoS to druids.
    Leerah likes this.
  6. Endaar Augur

Porting to NK isn't that big of a deal, but any chance we can get these to stack?
  7. Cakeny Augur

Try unchecking the usable button in vendor window?
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Unless your a DE who played with treants :p
  9. Reht The Dude abides...

Treants shouldn't be a problem for anyone needing a stone of marking, with Secondary Recall being a level 66 required AA. However, it would be nice to have them back in PoK.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Its not a treant issue it is a faction issue or always used to be, DEs never wanted to be ported by druids as they were KOS and Tak used to chase after them. Not sure if they ever changed him and at work so I cannot check him now.
  11. Leerah Augur

I guarantee that the vendors in Karana won't sell to dark elf, Leerah.