Update Bugs 11/30/12

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Elegist, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Sarayu Journeyman

"Cowards" achievement for Shard's Landing mission "Calling Phantasm" is bugged. We received "Lesser Priest Kelvotsinol gains power from X's cowardice" on four unique players, though none of us got a visible debuff, nor the achievement.
  2. Sarayu Journeyman

Couldn't edit my previous post to consolidate, but found another.

Experience inside of a mission seems buggy. I earned 12% AA outside of the mission instance, and only 4% experience inside the instance. Mission we were doing was Confronting Your Fears - Eastern Wastes. Will continue to check other missions to see if this is consistent throughout all instances.
  3. Labowen New Member

Unable to se any walls or floors in chapterhouse of the fallen
  4. Orcen Elder

There is a major bug with the merchant that sells armor parts for making T1,T2 armor. He is charging 23,000 pp, (13,000pp Essence and 10,000pp box) to make a piece of visible armor after getting, killing and luckily winning a Fear Armor drop piece. There seems to be one too many zeros in his prices. The game doesn't drop enough diamonds to support his pricing. Can duplicate the bug, just click on the merchant and he will show the overly inflated prices. 250,000 pp for a set of T1 gear; ya definitely a bug.
  5. Riou EQResource

The box is re useable, buy 1 and that's it, the essence should only be used for tier 2 if you do not have tier 1 made armor, that is you want to skip tier 1.
  6. Sarayu Journeyman

It's 10,000p for T1 (all you buy is the box), 91,000p for T2. Still less expensive and less hassle than any tier progression in the past. I love the change to making armor.

Riou posted right before me lol
  7. Tegila Augur

what is with all the missing rki spells?? dru skins all missing, bard 97 lullaby, some others. nto positive that htere are rkii lullabies but there are definitely rkii skins...and clerics got their rki sym ...

also, the portals bug out at times. all my accoutns are fully attuned to all portals and jsut took ma a dozen tries to get 3 toons zoned through to EQ despite people being in teh zone and even after 1 went through on attempt 7 the others couldnt. says zone is not ready to accept visitors

the bug with collection shinies disappearing when yo uclick them to pick up is stil lthere, especially around the giant crystal, and soem others randomly one on top of tent in the forsaken village for example
  8. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I put up my trader and click the Offline Mode.

My screen turns black and has the words, "YOU HAVE ENTERED OFFLINE MODE", in the center in white letters, but the game does not close. I have to go into Task Manager to end the process eqgame.exe in order to quit the game.

I hope that is not working as intended.
  9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Please look at this image:

[IMG]

The text in the text box to the left says "symbol of the Triumvirate", yet the buff on me is "Symbol of Gezat", as I show to the right.

Very minor bug, but I'm reporting it. Obviously, it should say, "The symbol of Gezat flashes before your eyes." instead.
  10. Vora New Member

Can you look into Wizard mercs aswell?

I dont have much experience using one so maybe this is normal behavior , when it works proper they seem to be not bad for some extra damage nukes...

The problem is that 90% of the time it seems to get "stuck" on things when changing stance and just stands there casting nothing and wont follow or move, sometimes it'll cast a few spells randomly, pull agro, then just stand there getting beat on and never casting again or moving around when I move... when it gets "frozen" the only thing I can do to make it follow me again is to FD and completely clear my agro/extarget list, then the merc will "warp" to me and start following again... but still only casts about 10% of the time.... very different behavior than what im used to with healer mercs when it comes to following/casting and doing its job.

Rather annoying cuz I unlocked a merc slot just to have a lil pocket wiz for some extra nukes sometimes.. and it doesnt even work most of the time :(
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Half the sparkleys for the collections in Shard's Landing still have nothing on your cursor when you pick them up, this was bugged in beta and has made it onto live, it is a Z axis issue and needs fixing as no new collection items are spawning as the bugged ones are not collectible and there can only be a set number up.
  12. Tobynn Augur

^ Its not just in SL. I have encountered ground spawn yellow shinies in other zones as well that cannot be picked up. Click the item, inventory window opens normally, yet nothing appears on the cursor and the ground spawn poofs. I have even found red shinies (Collectors Edition only quest) that likewise cannot be picked up -- and I did indeed preorder the Collectors Edition.
  13. tankemtill New Member

haveing same problems with chunk of flesh and the ground spawn fear shard plus also noticed when i have cleric symbol/ac buff and druid skin on atleast stonebark skin rk3 on the cleric merc will overwrite the skin /symbol/ac with certitude
  14. Dre. Altoholic

Not a bug, always been that way.
  15. Sarayu Journeyman

Not sure if this is just normal scaling on the mercs, but wizard mercenaries in burn mode are hitting for 134k+ I'm not complaining if it's intended, but seems a little high. Maybe trying to incorporate something to let them pay attention to their aggro meter? Personally I have no issue clicking a button to passive them to make them come to me so they don't get one shot when they steal aggro, but maybe worth looking into.
  16. Tegila Augur

for the person taht mentioned druid forage since launch..i'd liek to second taht, mine's been serverely handicapped in taht area and in skills list it's in red text 252/426 at this point and all my toons' forage has been capped forever since i forage everytime i target. it is NOT just druids however, my ranger's is also in red and stuck at 252/426 and hope this gets fixed.

for the poofingcollectibles, in shards it seems to be all shinies on teh ground around the giant crystal, and any shiny that's on a roof outside the crater. I had no problem picking up some on top of tents inside the crater this morning but outside, like in forsaken village, theyd all poof
  17. Sarayu Journeyman

Turned in 8 mercenary quests in Chapterhouse, reward is "experience," however they give 0 AA experience and 0 normal experience.
  18. Sarayu Journeyman

Had a "bug" for T2 armor listed, but my guildie is a freaking idiot and wasn't being accurate.
  19. LoGiC New Member

Please fix the 3rd Step where you need to pick up a fear shard near the giant crystal in the quest "Shard Experiences" it is preventing so many people from rightfully getting their augs. This was supposed to be a bonus for completing the pre quest early ??? Please?
  20. Tanulie Journeyman

May not be related to the patch, but chat channels have been down since Sunday on Test.