EQ Players Leaderboards?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nikodemous Soulblaze, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Nikodemous Soulblaze New Member

Is this site still available? I use to remember when i could log into eqplayers and find my character and how he compaires to other people of the same class and level. If there is a different place that i need to go to please let me know.
  2. Tilluan Wolvenblood New Member

it is dead Jim ;) no really SOE announced a new kind EQplayers, meanwhile the old currupt one was deactivated. Personally I use Magelo for my Everquest main chars and there is leaderboard for the Magelo listed EQ chars.
    Lisandra likes this.
  3. EverChanter Augur

They are like Todd Hoffman from Gold Rush, they removed their machine that kinda worked while waiting for a new one they aren't sure will work yet. Both were stupid ideas~
    Lisandra likes this.
  4. Cakvala Augur

With EQ leaderboards, it listed every character on that server regardless if they were active or not. That was a great feature. With magelo people have to participate in it and you don't get a complete list of people on your server.

I use magelo as well but I wish EQplayers.com leaderboards would come back.
    Lisandra likes this.
  5. TSR-AlexS Augur

To be honest, I have not heard of any plans of it being worked on but I will keep you guys updated. :)
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

...And no one was surprised.
    Lisandra and Cakvala like this.
  7. TSR-AlexS Augur

Sorry man, I'll let you know if anything new comes up.
    Lisandra likes this.
  8. warchordisabard New Member

Why were these leaderboards taken down to begin with? They worked great and I, for one, used them constantly. The heck? I can't even find a place on the website that I can bring up my character's information. Every road leads to something for me to buy or upgrade or add cash into. My return to Everquest is looking very grim, sirs.
  9. Povarmonk Elder

Well that is just great I am using free magelo and doesn't show all of your true stats.
  10. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

because it was broken. most of the time didnt have correct gear/aa/guildtags it would rewind the characters listing to previous years. was all sorts of broken
  11. TSR-AlexS Augur

I brought this up to management and we too have yet to get info on this. Thanks for your patience!
  12. d0nkeyx New Member

13. Partyslayer New Member

Bump..Bump.. Any news yet?
  14. Elskidor Augur

Man, this thing went down in 2010 or 11. Don't expect to see it ever returning.
    Lisandra likes this.